Dickhead May be Many Things

He just took down a fiddler! 

Young lass want expecting, prick came out of nowhere and chinned her. I set dickhead

Best course I ever saw in my life. You ever hear a man scream “please God no”?  :laugh: Pigs had at him. Not sure where it will end…. 

I lost my shit at the dog because he didn’t kill that piece of Shit (he had him). He spent the rest head down! 

The filth said let have it. There’s no policy here when it comes to dirty.

a few nibbles and he made his pint. If the pigs had their baw bag, would be in something called a starter!

• Confused 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree Mush was writing under the influence….what i get from it… A young lady was attacked unexpectedly by a ne’er do well…..seems to be a sexually motivated attack based on the use of the word

Someone needs to stay off their phone till the drugs wear off

Wtf does all that mean lol ....I'm lost 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Young lass want expecting, prick came out of nowhere and chinned her. I set dickhead

Best course I ever saw in my life. You ever hear a man scream “please God no”?  :laugh: Pigs had at him. Not sure where it will end…. 

I lost my shit at the dog because he didn’t kill that piece of Shit (he had him). He spent the rest head down! 

a few nibbles and he made his pint. If the pigs had their baw bag, would be in something called a starter!

Wtf does all that mean lol ....I'm lost 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
3 hours ago, mushroom said:

Someone needs to stay off their phone till the drugs wear off

• Haha 12
3 hours ago, mushroom said:

What the...........?

Bit of heatstroke mate ?

Cheers.

48 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

It's means mushroom is smashed and is going to have a sore head 

I agree Mush was writing under the influence….what i get from it…

A young lady was attacked unexpectedly by a ne’er do well…..seems to be a sexually motivated attack based on the use of the word fiddler….

the mush hussed the saluki hound known as dickhead….he coursed the fiddler exceptionally well and engaged in battle….

the police came along with no regard for fiddler and said let dog chomp for a bit…

the mush is elated he’s found a use for his saluki now….

it should be a brave tale when the mush wakes up…

The mush was feeling all patriotic after stuffing the argies, which has contributed to his feeling of elation and his reasons for being under the influence 

• Haha 16
20 minutes ago, VOON said:

A young lady was attacked unexpectedly by a ne’er do well…..seems to be a sexually motivated attack based on the use of the word fiddler….

the mush hussed the saluki hound known as dickhead….he coursed the fiddler exceptionally well and engaged in battle….

the police came along with no regard for fiddler and said let dog chomp for a bit…

The mush was feeling all patriotic after stuffing the argies, which has contributed to his feeling of elation and his reasons for being under the influence 

Oh.....great deciphering......lol

• Like 1

I had a mental picture of some poor fukkker trying to earn a few quid as a street entertainer,hat on the ground for a few pence .getting mauled by a bull hound ,then wild boar came and chewed on him,,mush then soiled himself,the dog kept his head bowed down ,with shame over his master shitting himself and then he made it in time for a pint ....if the wild boar had their way ,the fiddler would have been just a starter before the main course ......but I now see I was completely off the mark 😕

Screenshot_2023-10-28-09-24-50-024_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, VOON said:

Might be a brave tale or he might just keep quiet as its all a load of bo**ocks

• Thanks 1