4 hours ago, Borr said:

Think starmer may have put a dent in it by trying to appease the Jewish vote...

Definitely now because his wife comes from a Jewish background and if she's got anything to say I'm hoping she says if he did get in power to rid the f***ing lot 😆 🤣. Get them power station incinerators kicked up. Free heating all around for next decade. How great that would be. It's ashame we don't live in medieval times anymore when we was once ruthless human beings lol. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

Hitler could see what we couldn't what would happen to this world. When he was in power before we declared war for what he was doing. He had no interest in britain at all only the Jewish population maybe today the Islamics too who knows. Lol. But men like him were b*****ds yes but they had order. Untill he ended up chasing the dragon and becoming a junky. Maybe he might of got that little bit further 🤔. And his men turning against each other. All wanting that top seat. Who knows. But the world has gone its up. All the middle east top men that's been taken out too may they'd of had some order too. And Nome of this would be happening. A don't think they'd of let them flee the countries either. It's like any team sport once the old experienced brains of the team ,the teams end up going down hill for a good while. It may take months or even years for them to come back on top. Then again they may never recover. Just depends if you end up with a team leaders that's listed to his older peers thats left and the team doesnt go titts up. It's Just like that with country leaders. If you've got a team that doesn't respect you your f****d. That's same with this country. We haven't a team leader that's wanting the best for the country just a soul player. 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Hitler could see what we couldn't what would happen to this world. When he was in power before we declared war for what he was doing. He had no interest in britain at all only the Jewish population maybe today the Islamics too who knows. Lol. But men like him were b*****ds yes but they had order. Untill he ended up chasing the dragon and becoming a junky. Maybe he might of got that little bit further 🤔. And his men turning against each other. All wanting that top seat. Who knows. But the world has gone its up. All the middle east top men that's been taken out too may they'd of had some order too. And Nome of this would be happening. A don't think they'd of let them flee the countries either. It's like any team sport once the old experienced brains of the team ,the teams end up going down hill for a good while. It may take months or even years for them to come back on top. Then again they may never recover. Just depends if you end up with a team leaders that's listed to his older peers thats left and the team doesnt go titts up. It's Just like that with country leaders. If you've got a team that doesn't respect you your f****d. That's same with this country. We haven't a team leader that's wanting the best for the country just a soul player. 

so hitler who was at the channel wasn’t trying to invade britain 

but putin thousands a miles from britain wants to invade ? 

Funny talking about who  MAY HAVE and who MAY WANT TO invade Britain when it’s literally getting invaded daily and has been for the last few years ! Lol 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, WILF said:

Funny talking about who  MAY HAVE and who MAY WANT TO invade Britain when it’s literally getting invaded daily and has been for the last few years ! Lol 

like the stiff  said it’s pointless worrying about the future lol 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s pointless worrying about the future 

I was in London today,the future has most certainly arrived,once the capital city has fallen it’s just a waiting game for the rest of the country.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was in London today,the future has most certainly arrived,once the capital city has fallen it’s just a waiting game for the rest of the country.

putin trying to protect his people and country is more of a threat lol 

londons lost they have took the capital without a fight 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

londons lost

You fly into Heathrow the staff waiting are Indian,mostly with strong accents from their home countries.You watch the news and see the prime minister and many MP’s.You take a walk around London your a minority.

To anyone with even a modicum of awareness yes,your right,London and therefor the country is indeed finished as it was.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Last year,maybe the year before?Someone put a “Whose going” type post up on here,anti migrant march the following week,two of us from this site went,two.That guy in the clip and his type are few and far between.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

putin trying to protect his people and country is more of a threat lol 

londons lost they have took the capital without a fight 

Im like a broken record with it but there was a fight.......when we was fighting to stop what London has now become we was called names and told to sit down and shut up by the very people who are now moaning that London has fallen !........some of you got what you deserved !!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Im like a broken record with it but there was a fight.......when we was fighting to stop what London has now become we was called names and told to sit down and shut up by the very people who are now moaning that London has fallen !........some of you got what you deserved !!

Just about everyone I talk to now is upset at whats happening regarding immigration, I just smile and say I fckn told you what would happen and you laughed, fck them now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

17 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Just about everyone I talk to now is upset at whats happening regarding immigration, I just smile and say I fckn told you what would happen and you laughed, fck them now

Just my experience lads but those people are still about and they are in the majority……in fact there are more of them now than there has ever been.

Couldn't give two fucks about blood, nation or history…..means nothing ! 

• Like 2