15 hours ago, mackem said:

I have a friend who has the most incredible tales,made millions,lost millions,made them again,I have done a few things with him which were always  a little bit different,I contacted the author and ghost writer Wensley clarkson to ghost write his story,i don’t know why he never went ahead with it to be honest,maybe because most things are best kept in a persons head,example I am currently shopping for a pair of size 9 women’s boots (always look after your feet).

ADB2F1EC-84A7-4BD6-A7A0-CB5F885B8A1C.jpeg

Tactical winter Lowas 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Can't believe I'm linking  articles from the Guardian and independent...what a shitshow! 

Embarrassing,remove Simon Ridley as not fit for purpose,given his position he should have been able to churn out statistics staccato fashion instead of stutter along like a newbie buffoon in public speaking.

0762630A-4987-4D10-94C0-C7C3D14FF537.jpeg

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sunak is panicking but it’s the 11‘th hour.

659A031A-4FC0-4DE8-86AF-6A49B620A0C9.jpeg

F44130E6-46EF-4972-864F-A89A8EB2EF42.jpeg

Well, that’s as depressing as it normally is…..70% of the people they surveyed would still vote for the same shower of c**ts that have done this to the nation !

Someone, please tell me, what can you do about that type of mentality….I never managed to figure it out before I chucked in the towel ?

Answers on a postcard 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

there is no option to vote for somebody who will make a difference.all workshy self serving liars.

If folks are waiting for the perfect candidate then, imho, he ain’t coming mate…..what they can do is just vote for absolutely anyone else who isnt Labour or Tory…..that would be a good start !

As it stands, they won’t even do that……well 70% of them at least as the survey shows.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, WILF said:

If folks are waiting for the perfect candidate then, imho, he ain’t coming mate…..what they can do is just vote for absolutely anyone else who isnt Labour or Tory…..that would be a good start !

As it stands, they won’t even do that……well 70% of them at least as the survey shows.

Ain’t that the truth. Despite the bollox that was told about my towns CSE by Pakistan scum and it was a reporter from the Times newspaper that set the ball rolling. No it was down to the fact people of the town were voting for the BNP that shit the people in the local Labour Party up to start taking action. It's just a pity now it's all been returned to how it was with even people not being arsed to vote when back then they had the chance to put a great woman in Marlene Guest god rest her soul in to the houses of Parliament to be the towns MP. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, WILF said:

Well, that’s as depressing as it normally is…..70% of the people they surveyed would still vote for the same shower of c**ts that have done this to the nation !

Someone, please tell me, what can you do about that type of mentality….I never managed to figure it out before I chucked in the towel ?

Answers on a postcard 

Because most people in this country are a bit thick and choosing anything other than A or B throws them completely, in fact most dont even realise there are a C,D and E option and will just keep voting for the same old.

I predict the next election will be one of the worst turn outs ever, Labour will get in and Starmers first statement will be how bad the country is in due to Tory rule and how its going to take 3 years of drastic change to turn it around and we will just go around and around again.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I was in Calais earlier this year,went to see the beaches the small boats launch from,there’s an old Chinese saying it’s a foolish rooster that crows at a false dawn,Sunak is that rooster,the falling crossing numbers always happen due to……Winter=rough weather.