5 hours ago, mackem said:

That’s happening all over Europe,tent cities springing up,Paris is like a camping site.I took this pic in London where regents street hits picadilly.

F79535BB-3E1B-4B28-ABDF-8E76EA806AA6.jpeg

You wouldnt show your self up would you. A Brit wouldn't do this go humiliate them selfs and doss on another countries floor. 

• Sad 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

https://youtu.be/2fbL9qvoe4k?feature=shared 

I'm not sure environmental issues are at the top of their agenda...

Watch this guys. f**k me a was biting my phone nearly. All that wide eye shit trying to intimidated that Jewish guy. The police again did f**k all. The c**t even at one point has his head push against the other chaps head. One smashes a bottle or glass. I did a spurt in jail for driving offences years ago. And this happened then with the pakkiz. The screws wouldn't do anything due to the paper work plus the pakkiz would throwing in the racist report then the screws would be on a disciplinary. That was over 20 years ago still happening now on the streets. 

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Watch this guys. f**k me a was biting my phone nearly. All that wide eye shit trying to intimidated that Jewish guy. The police again did f**k all. The c**t even at one point has his head push against the other chaps head. One smashes a bottle or glass. I did a spurt in jail for driving offences years ago. And this happened then with the pakkiz. The screws wouldn't do anything due to the paper work plus the pakkiz would throwing in the racist report then the screws would be on a disciplinary. That was over 20 years ago still happening now on the streets. 

Khan won again in London, Tells you all you need to know. The most hated person in London was voted in because of his religion. Choose a side as the inevitable is coming. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, paulus said:

Khan won again in London, Tells you all you need to know. The most hated person in London was voted in because of his religion. Choose a side as the inevitable is coming. 

I'm looking forward too it paulus its been a long time coming. Has a youth we used to be fighting against them on the local market on a weekend at the Waltzers. The locals called it the ARK. Every Saturday we would go fight against the b*****ds. So nothings change mate lol

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, paulus said:

As for khan it shows how many Muslims are in London & how many migrant descendants are working in parliament too so we've no chance paulus. That glass nearly hits that chaps head & them coppers do nothing. Gone from verbal abuse to physical. The law still did nothing. It's crazy how we're letting the Jewish community go through what they went through back in the 30s & 40s. Crazy. It's a good job that most are dead that went through that torture & won't see this unfolding. 

13 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

As for khan it shows how many Muslims are in London & how many migrant descendants are working in parliament too so we've no chance paulus. That glass nearly hits that chaps head & them coppers do nothing. Gone from verbal abuse to physical. The law still did nothing. It's crazy how we're letting the Jewish community go through what they went through back in the 30s & 40s. Crazy. It's a good job that most are dead that went through that torture & won't see this unfolding. 

Moslems making demands on starmer/labour

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Not really surprising though mate they will be wanting the law changed to make it legal to sexually abuse under age white girls next.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Not really surprising though mate they will be wanting the law changed to make it legal to sexually abuse under age white girls next.

Unsuprising to us maybe mate but the rest of the idiots in this country need to wake the fck up

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

You'd of thought he'd be the opposite with his wife & her family being Jewish. I'm hoping soon as he gets in power he turns on the c**ts. And his wife has a say. The way these fuckers are treating Jews in European country's & other western countries too is unreal. And the goverment at the moment and the law too are turning there backs on us. 

On 30/04/2024 at 11:37, Francie, said:

Yep shes nominated but hopefully doesnt get in

Apparently the African mayor of Derry, was a member of the BLM  mob .

• Like 1