10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

They probably know same as us that thousands of them will not be deported to Rwanda if they enter this country illegally and labour are going to scrap the Rwanda plan when they get in.

So all that money spent for f**k all. Rwanda will love the uk. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

Well uk makes em feel so welcome ,if only we could wind the clock back a few years ,18 hole DM's ,sta press and a fred Perry would have shown them how unwelcome they are ! 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

So all that money spent for f**k all. Rwanda will love the uk. 

Add to that the money going to the French, we're getting one almighty fcuking using.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, mackay said:

Add to that the money going to the French, we're getting one almighty fcuking using.

And many will give their hard earned taxes to fund it. Really the whole country should say jog on. I'm taking businesses that employ workers. Give the wages straight to the workers. It's not fair the tax payers paying for this. If most employers did this they could f**k everyone for standing up to this shit enough is enough. It's just would many risk doing it. My answers a big NO. And that's why they get away with it. 

• Like 1

The goverment want to be ashamed of themselves for letting this happen. And they need to over rule the home office decisions of keeping these b*****ds here. If not it's our right to take matters into our own hands. And watch over our own waters. 

• Like 1
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The BBC’s Andrew Harding witnessed a vessel leave the French coast in which five people later died.

f***ing bullshit this video. If that what were paying the French for  ( Well ) that's all a can say. Because no words can come out for the way a feel seeing that video. The way they brought just one back for the camera & still didn't rough him up. Why aren't these French coppers firing their pistols up in the air. Flatting the boats before they even get half way down the beach. Stopping the vehicle bring these boats to the beach intact. ? It's bollock the French are taking our money and laughing. We're f**k all to do with Europe no more that's the reason we voted out. We are ment to be a independent country that doesn't answer to nobody. This was before we had wet wipes running the country. 

On 23/04/2024 at 18:12, Bangersanmash said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The BBC’s Andrew Harding witnessed a vessel leave the French coast in which five people later died.

f***ing bullshit this video. If that what were paying the French for  ( Well ) that's all a can say. Because no words can come out for the way a feel seeing that video. The way they brought just one back for the camera & still didn't rough him up. Why aren't these French coppers firing their pistols up in the air. Flatting the boats before they even get half way down the beach. Stopping the vehicle bring these boats to the beach intact. ? It's bollock the French are taking our money and laughing. We're f**k all to do with Europe no more that's the reason we voted out. We are ment to be a independent country that doesn't answer to nobody. This was before we had wet wipes running the country. 

The French police are scared of them, This is what is crossing the channel and coming to a hotel near you soon.

The entire west is under assault,I spoke to an Indian guy who told me you can get an entire USA package in India for $30k that includes flights to Columbia a guided route overland,transportation across the border and a consultation with an immigration lawyer once they get stateside,the invasion isn’t stopping in any western country at all,if anything it’s gathering pace.

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, mackem said:

The entire west is under assault,I spoke to an Indian guy who told me you can get an entire USA package in India for $30k that includes flights to Columbia a guided route overland,transportation across the border and a consultation with an immigration lawyer once they get stateside,the invasion isn’t stopping in any western country at all,if anything it’s gathering pace.

I watched a thing the other day and illegal immigrants are sleeping in police station receptions at night and living outside the station in the day in Chicago. 

7 hours ago, WILF said:

I watched a thing the other day and illegal immigrants are sleeping in police station receptions at night and living outside the station in the day in Chicago. 

Immigrants are met at the USA southern border, your in, you have the golden ticket, your American dream is about to begin, they are bussed and dispersed upcountry to major cities  the hardest part of their journey over. My youngest son is in the States, he did it legally, years of study, lots of paperwork, lots of $ and lots of stress and waiting to see if he would get the visa, what a farce. 

• Like 1