2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I agree and disagree all at once with that post mate.

Yes, lads like you and me and many others on here do take and have taken that view about parental responsibility…..but I stress again, it’s the exception rather than the rule. 

Most of this stuff can only happen in a country where the conditions for it to exist has been created, we never used to be that country…..so what happened ?

I can’t believe that generations of parents post 1945 just decided to not bother any more, in fact I think that’s a ludicrous assumption.

No, it’s been a gradual undermining of everything that ever made us “us” and that race to the bottom has been promoted at every turn…..this isn’t just an accident because millions of parents just decided to not turn up, no, this is completely deliberate.

To suggest it’s anything else or to turn the blame on people who have never known anything else just let’s the perpetrators and the enablers off Scot free. 

Yup,agree to disagree,got a mate in prison at the moment,armed robbery,nice bloke as a person though.Him and his missus drink,he is a bit of an alkie,they smoke like chimneys,his sons started smoking at school,both expelled from several schools,I remember my mate ranting about “Those little b*****ds” and his missus giving the boys long suffering teachers stick.Loads of parents fail their kids,mine failed me,seen it first hand,not just me but lots of my mates,got a mate fostered out to a decent middle class aspirational family after being taken into care due to his dad getting his sister pregnant (Sunderland,no explanation needed),my mate went to university now earning a million bucks a year across the pond whereas his brothers who weren’t lucky enough to be adopted still live in Sunderland and have severe mental issues and survive on benefits.

• Sad 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup,agree to disagree,got a mate in prison at the moment,armed robbery,nice bloke as a person though.Him and his missus drink,he is a bit of an alkie,they smoke like chimneys,his sons started smoking at school,both expelled from several schools,I remember my mate ranting about “Those little b*****ds” and his missus giving the boys long suffering teachers stick.Loads of parents fail their kids,mine failed me,seen it first hand,not just me but lots of my mates,got a mate fostered out to a decent middle class aspirational family after being taken into care due to his dad getting his sister pregnant (Sunderland,no explanation needed),my mate went to university now earning a million bucks a year across the pond whereas his brothers who weren’t lucky enough to be adopted still live in Sunderland and have severe mental issues and survive on benefits.

We all have a story mate, but the fact is our story’s are as big as us and no bigger.

If a 19 year old white London lad who lives on the isle of dogs steps out his door he isn’t going to the docks to work no more, he isn’t walking amongst market stalls or going into shops owned by people just like him…..he stepping out into a 3rd world piss hole, the same one he had to go to school in.

That is his lived experience, he gos home and switches on the telly and there is is again on London news….he won’t see faces like his, he won’t see ordinary white British couples in the ads break.

He is told to feel guilty about and reject his history, everyone says the worst thing to be accused of is being racist and he isn’t quiet sure what makes him that thing so he best not be anything, he best assimilate at risk of being accused.

So, he has no sense of self beyond the things he sees, and he sees online gambling promoted, pay day loans, charity for everyone except his own while they line up at food banks ! 

Weed is everywhere, there’s f**k all about it to aspire to but every f****r is doing it so why not ? 

Gomorrah is his world ! 

Its the same experience his parents had.

None of these people in his family asked for their city to be majority 3rd world, they didn’t get a say…..familys can do plenty but they can’t do that and ultimately a village raised a child.

If all he has is shit then shit is where he is heading ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

We all have a story mate, but the fact is our story’s are as big as us and no bigger.

If a 19 year old white London lad who lives on the isle of dogs steps out his door he isn’t going to the docks to work no more, he isn’t walking amongst market stalls or going into shops owned by people just like him…..he stepping out into a 3rd world piss hole, the same one he had to go to school in.

That is his lived experience, he gos home and switches on the telly and there is is again on London news….he won’t see faces like his, he won’t see ordinary white British couples in the ads break.

He is told to feel guilty about and reject his history, everyone says the worst thing to be accused of is being racist and he isn’t quiet sure what makes him that thing so he best not be anything, he best assimilate at risk of being accused.

So, he has no sense of self beyond the things he sees, and he sees online gambling promoted, pay day loans, charity for everyone except his own while they line up at food banks ! 

Weed is everywhere, there’s f**k all about it to aspire to but every f****r is doing it so why not ? 

Gomorrah is his world ! 

Its the same experience his parents had.

None of these people in his family asked for their city to be majority 3rd world, they didn’t get a say…..familys can do plenty but they can’t do that and ultimately a village raised a child.

If all he has is shit then shit is where he is heading ! 

I don’t buy that,you obviously do,interesting to note child psychologists are now trying to empower parents by blaming the child for their own bad behaviour,typical pass the buck behaviour.But I am not laying the blame of my own kids success or failure at the feet of the third world,that’s lack of accountability,my kids my success or failure.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

I don’t buy that,you obviously do,interesting to note child psychologists are now trying to empower parents by blaming the child for their own bad behaviour,typical pass the buck behaviour.But I am not laying the blame of my own kids success or failure at the feet of the third world,that’s lack of accountability,my kids my success or failure.

I’ve seen the thing you are talking about many times, I have seen the parent say “Well, he can’t go to the online portal to improve his maths because by the time he has got home and played PlayStation and been on Facebook he runs out of time” ……I’ve actually sat next to those people and heard the words come out of their mouth ! 

But my point is, did those parents just happen by accident ?……because I don’t believe they did.

And I see enough evidence to say no, it wasn’t an accident. 

To say that we have millions of these people walking around (and we do) simply because at some point in the last 70 years millions of parents said “Well, can’t be arsed with this no more” is simply beyond reason mate.

Governments don’t embark on social engineering projects for nothing, they do it because they work !

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’ve seen the thing you are talking about many times, I have seen the parent say “Well, he can’t go to the online portal to improve his maths because by the time he has got home and played PlayStation and been on Facebook he runs out of time” ……I’ve actually sat next to those people and heard the words come out of their mouth ! 

But my point is, did those parents just happen by accident ?……because I don’t believe they did.

And I see enough evidence to say no, it wasn’t an accident. 

To say that we have millions of these people walking around (and we do) simply because at some point in the last 70 years millions of parents said “Well, can’t be arsed with this no more” is simply beyond reason mate.

Governments don’t embark on social engineering projects for nothing, they do it because they work !

Bad parents beget bad parents ad infinitum Wilf,I am going out to lunch,ciao.

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Mack we don't expect you to stay in for lunch...lol.,....what's for today then

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Way too simplistic for the situation mate.

Anyway, enjoy 

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Mack we don't expect you to stay in for lunch...lol.,....what's for today then

Ocelot tongue consume’, wrens liver pâté’, perhaps European bison milk ice cream, and maybe a cheeky little Tibetan red to wash it down, nothing exotic mind you ! 
Cheers.

• Haha 6
53 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Ocelot tongue consume’, wrens liver pâté’, perhaps European bison milk ice cream, and maybe a cheeky little Tibetan red to wash it down, nothing exotic mind you ! 
Cheers.

Sounds like a month python sketch! Lol

• Like 2

The Wife friend went to see where her Grand parents used to live in Manchester and there was a sign on a lamp post.

No Whites after 7 o'clock.

f**k me I live in a sheltered part of the UK.

Cheers Arry

6 hours ago, WILF said:

That spade culture is what has been rammed down their throat as the thing to aspire to their whole life mate, what do we expect ?

Its not just the blacks mate... everyother white kid in villages/towns across the UK,thinks they a gangster.... couple of youngsters from my estate just been done for 3.5 million in bitcoin,they made through peddling chonk...rapping about 10 ton presses🙈🤣..then get caught with 2 in a safehouse they was using....bright enough to use paper suits/masks etc...not smart enough to throw them away...kept where they was repressing the blocks.... comedy of errors ...just been on that Special Crime Ops program few nights back...who the f**k is daft enough to lay on such quantities of class A's to a  f***ing  bunch of  spotty teenagers??? Even the coppers was laughing..every little town, village has Muppets flat out selling Shit....

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

Joshua Billingham, 26, from Caerphilly, and Amir Khan, 30, from Cardiff played leading roles in the operation which...

12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Its not just the blacks mate... everyother white kid in villages/towns across the UK,thinks they a gangster.... couple of youngsters from my estate just been done for 3.5 million in bitcoin,they made through peddling chonk...rapping about 10 ton presses🙈🤣..then get caught with 2 in a safehouse they was using....bright enough to use paper suits/masks etc...not smart enough to throw them away...kept where they was repressing the blocks.... comedy of errors ...just been on that Special Crime Ops program few nights back...who the f**k is daft enough to lay on such quantities of class A's to a  f***ing  bunch of  spotty teenagers??? Even the coppers was laughing..every little town, village has Muppets flat out selling Shit....

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

Joshua Billingham, 26, from Caerphilly, and Amir Khan, 30, from Cardiff played leading roles in the operation which...

Oh I know mate, but my point is, this “culture” has been systematically imported over 70 odd years.

Being “at it” isn’t the sole preserve of any given ethnic group but we certainly didn’t have every school kid stinking of weed and all that just being part of normal daily life previously. 

This lowering of our collective cultural and social bar is deliberate, systematic and endemic mate.

jmho of course 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1