59 minutes ago, mackem said:

That’s why I never understood multiculturalism,it doesn’t honestly work,everyone co-existing together in a happy crappy utopia,birds of a feather flock together,humans aren’t any different,man is tribal.Anyone with half a brain can see it happening in areas of Britain Sikhs in southall,Kashmiri in Luton,Somali in Ealing,Bengali in Tower Hamlets,it’s highly visible.

It won't work and it's not meant to work. This is intentional and is meant to and being allowed to happen. Their not even trying to hide that fact now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mackay said:

It won't work and it's not meant to work. This is intentional and is meant to and being allowed to happen. Their not even trying to hide that fact now.

100%

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I absolutely believe it mate, you know yourself being a well travelled man that when it’s comes to tribes, castes, ethnic groups, religious sects that the wogs hate each other the most ! 

From Indians to Sikhs to Nigerians to Muslims…..from black to Asian, they all prey on or have something against each other.

I bet lots of people wouldn’t believe how high caste Indians treat low caste Indians…..they treat them like shit and that in the UK !

One tribe of Nigerians hate another tribe of Nigerians….it’s mental to witness.

I have said this before, When the other year the BBC reported on a mass fight in Leicester, They said it was due to the result of a cricket match between India and Pakistan, Load of shit, It was actually about Muslins trying to buy up property in a mainly Hindu area. 

There are parts of Leicester where English is now the second or third language.  

1 minute ago, paulus said:

I have said this before, When the other year the BBC reported on a mass fight in Leicester, They said it was due to the result of a cricket match between India and Pakistan, Load of shit, It was actually about Muslins trying to buy up property in a mainly Hindu area. 

There are parts of Leicester where English is now the second or third language.  

I have worked in or visited almost every City or large town in England, Scotland and Wales mate…..lots of these places were a vision of hell 20 years ago, f**k knows what they must be like now.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have worked in or visited almost every City or large town in England, Scotland and Wales mate…..lots of these places were a vision of hell 20 years ago, f**k knows what they must be like now.

I live in a small village and for what ever the reason they appear to not want to live here, But when i go to the local towns and cities,  its just heart breaking to see what's happened to them, But i went to the little market town of Atherstone yesterday to watch the ball game. (Check out some pictures i posted) This little high street is packed with independently owned shops and loads of pubs, all mainly English owned. The place is always busy, I have no idea what's being done in that little town that's not being done all over the Country. 

What baffles me is the fact the powers that be are still using the " refugees fleeing persecution card".  A feckin blind man can see through this shi*e. What baffles me even more is that the British people are just accepting it. It's coming down the line, and we deserve it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, mackay said:

It's highly visible wherever you go, I visited a town in Ontario last year just outside Toronto, it's a place called Brampton but the nickname is "Brown town" as I think it's 80% of the population are from the punjab.I was in Chinatown in London last week, fair enough it's a bit of a tourist attraction so a mix of races visit, but a lot of Chinese actually live in and around it, like attracts like, so when politicians on TV extol the virtues of this ethnically harmonious country you wonder if they actually walk the same streets as the rest of us? 

One of the worst aspects about multiculturalism is the world is going to end up just one boring race/color. I think a lot of mixed race people are confused in their thinking and morals also. The Africans are the worst over here now and think nothing of raping and murdering, the jails are full of them. We used to whinge about the wogs, Italians and Greeks, little did we realize these people were a far cry from the Arabs who run the outlaw bike clubs here now and the other ones that need to go back to the jungle.

As much as they try,no amount of multiculturalism and diversity is ever going to hide racial difference.....non white people come to white nations because its better here,simple.......and the reason its better here is purely down to racial instinct.

If white people stand any chance of keeping what they created they need to get a sense of ethnic pride and racial solidarity in order to counter the continuous anti white onslaught of corrupt institutions.......genuine nationalism based on blood and soil is the only option,and it was always going to be that way.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, mackem said:

You ain’t going to believe this but….I have spoken to Indians who complained about the amount of “freshies” coming in.

Slough, Luton, Leicester and Bradford are the 4 big areas I believe. 

The Indians don’t get on with the Pakistani’s, as for Albanians, they’ve taken over where I used to live in Barking and seem to be taking over large Turkish areas in North London

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Slough, Luton, Leicester and Bradford are the 4 big areas I believe. 

They ghettoise, they want to shop in Indian stores, live in Indian neighbourhoods, use Indian mechanics and services, it's how people are. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

They ghettoise, they want to shop in Indian stores, live in Indian neighbourhoods, use Indian mechanics and services, it's how people are. 

Its perfectly natural human behaviour :thumbs:

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

As much as they try,no amount of multiculturalism and diversity is ever going to hide racial difference.....non white people come to white nations because its better here,simple.......and the reason its better here is purely down to racial instinct.

If white people stand any chance of keeping what they created they need to get a sense of ethnic pride and racial solidarity in order to counter the continuous anti white onslaught of corrupt institutions.......genuine nationalism based on blood and soil is the only option,and it was always going to be that way.

i can’t see how multiculturalism will ever work. The more they force it you end up with hatred and ethnic factions

I wouldn’t say I hate Muslims, I just don’t want to live among them and have to understand their culture, believes, etc to “integrate”

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

i can’t see how multiculturalism will ever work. The more they force it you end up with hatred and ethnic factions

I wouldn’t say I hate Muslims, I just don’t want to live among them and have to understand their culture, believes, etc to “integrate”

Its an experiment that is proving a disaster for mankind.....it doesnt take a clever person to know where purposely flooding the nations of global minority races ( white people ) with global majority races is going to end up.

Nobody wants to integrate because it go's against basic human behaviour.....people want to be with their own,theres nothing wrong with that.

I;ll have to zone out now or i end up getting on my own nerves.....and probably everyone elses 😆

Edited by gnasher16