Talking of migrants the firm i work for on the same shift has me that is a fast paced job due to the terms of job and done have just set a Romanian lad on with us as the last English lad who they set on was taking the piss having time off all the time and despite me asking around no one i knew fancied the job or knew any English lads who did so they put the job online and have given a non English lad a go.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Talking of migrants the firm i work for on the same shift has me that is a fast paced job due to the terms of job and done have just set a Romanian lad on with us as the last English lad who they set on was taking the piss having time off all the time and despite me asking around no one i knew fancied the job or knew any English lads who did so they put the job online and have given a non English lad a go.

Same here, pretty easy job no experience required Mon-Fri, 5-1 & 11-7 £28k plus o/t, spend most of the day waiting for vehicles to arrive. Have 30 apply every time job goes out 10 actually respond to interview offers and lucky if 2/3 turn up. The English lads that do bother to turn up arrive late, tracksuit on, base ball caps the lot, no effort look like crack heads if I'm honest and are making themselves unemployable.

Had a Nigerian lad apply thought I'd give him a chance (Wilf will be spitting his coffee out) turned up smart and on time, he was polite and interviewed brilliant, the correspondence from him since has been amazing.

Nothing would have pleased me more than to give a British lad a shout but the fact is the ones Ive encountered cant be bothered and are plain lazy. The couple we have taken on go on to prove it as well and last months if not weeks.     

The government increased the school leaving age to 18 and then opened up university places to just about any Tom Dick and Harry. You then have the obligatory "gap year" after, giving us a 7/8 year gap in any potential British employees in our industries and thats catching us up now. Is it any wonder larger companies are quiet on the migrant front without them they would be fooked.   

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Same here, pretty easy job no experience required Mon-Fri, 5-1 & 11-7 £28k plus o/t, spend most of the day waiting for vehicles to arrive. Have 30 apply every time job goes out 10 actually respond to interview offers and lucky if 2/3 turn up. The English lads that do bother to turn up arrive late, tracksuit on, base ball caps the lot, no effort look like crack heads if I'm honest and are making themselves unemployable.

Had a Nigerian lad apply thought I'd give him a chance (Wilf will be spitting his coffee out) turned up smart and on time, he was polite and interviewed brilliant, the correspondence from him since has been amazing.

Nothing would have pleased me more than to give a British lad a shout but the fact is the ones Ive encountered cant be bothered and are plain lazy. The couple we have taken on go on to prove it as well and last months if not weeks.     

The government increased the school leaving age to 18 and then opened up university places to just about any Tom Dick and Harry. You then have the obligatory "gap year" after, giving us a 7/8 year gap in any potential British employees in our industries and thats catching us up now. Is it any wonder larger companies are quiet on the migrant front without them they would be fooked.   

It’s one of the effects of the war on white people.

These lads have been told their whole lives to be ashamed of themselves, their country, their history…..they have been told that’s those things are worthless and meaningless and something that should be locked away like a mad relative in the attic.

The social environment they were born into was a 3rd world environment where seeing how low we could all go was celebrated, lowest common denominator was held up as the benchmark.

They have seen the industry of the their grandfathers crushed, their areas left in tatters and been made to feel’s worthless while aliens were welcomed and held up as our saviours !! 

We took away their religion, their culture, their hero’s, their sense or worth and value…..these young people have no reference point to live by !

They have been marginalised into thinking they are worth nothing more than weed, the dole and a life of degradation ! 

In many ways it’s not their fault, it’s our fault….we allowed it and we have to change it.

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

No mate, I had a Nigerian lad (born in Forest Gate lol) work for me as a sort of foreman for 20 odd years, ex British Army lad and a grafter…..but all the other lads was young British lads and it was me, not him, who set the bench mark, schooled them, gave them their sense of worth…..that was my responsibility both as a guvnor and as a man who had been that young white lad who had to make his own way once. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, steve66 said:

Seem flip flop starmer removed his poppy yesterday when he spoke to Muslim voters 🤬

I think that the poppy thing has been politicised (like so many other things), it’s now all about who is wearing one and who isn’t, “look at me, I refuse to ware one ain’t I a hero” or “look at me, I’m covered in them ain’t I a patriot” 

Its all bollocks imho mate, I used to buy one for me and the all the kids every year (can’t buy them here because they don’t do Poppy Day) but my old man who was with the BEF in the Second World War and a POW for 5 years in Stalag VIII flat out refused to buy one, used to tell them old British legion boys to shove it up their arse ! 
He reasoning was that “They never gave a f**k about us and it’s not going to bring my pals back” 

So to me, it’s a personal thing…..I couldn’t give a f**k if Starmer has one or not, he’s a f***ing traitor like the rest of them and we all know that 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Last two English lads who have worked with me and were bad time keeper's both had the same thing in common both 30 and smoked cannabis and stayed up most of the night with it being a 14.00 start playing video games. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Last two English lads who have worked with me and were bad time keeper's both had the same thing in common both 30 and smoked cannabis and stayed up most of the night with it being a 14.00 start playing video games. 

Not rare to be the only English lad on shift

noticed a lot of Indian/ South Asians coming in lately, the young English lads we get rarely put a full week 

2 hours ago, WILF said:

The social environment they were born into was a 3rd world environment where seeing how low we could all go was celebrated, lowest common denominator was held up as the benchmark.

They have seen the industry of the their grandfathers crushed, their areas left in tatters and been made to feel’s worthless while aliens were welcomed and held up as our saviours !! 

We took away their religion, their culture, their hero’s, their sense or worth and value…..these young people have no reference point to live by !

That’s a bit deep,I see it as more bad parenting giving no focus or direction.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s one of the effects of the war on white people.

These lads have been told their whole lives to be ashamed of themselves, their country, their history…..they have been told that’s those things are worthless and meaningless and something that should be locked away like a mad relative in the attic.

They have been marginalised into thinking they are worth nothing more than weed, the dole and a life of degradation ! 

In many ways it’s not their fault, it’s our fault….we allowed it and we have to change it.

Some of them were in there late 50's mate. Costs nothing for a bar of soap a comb and even less for good manners, some people are just complete wastes of space and I include a lot of white brits in that statement. 

39 minutes ago, mackem said:

That’s a bit deep,I see it as more bad parenting giving no focus or direction.

I don’t think it’s deep mate, I don’t think anyone would describe me as deep ! Lol

It just don’t take much to think about things, batting stuff off as someone else’s fault and moving on is what got us to where we are……as in, it’s never the voter it’s the elected, but actually it’s the voter isn’t it…..if folks gave these things a tiny bit more thought maybe we wouldn’t be up shit creek without a paddle.

Everyone likes to look at “social symptoms” for everyone except white people……why do they get an explanation and we don’t ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I don’t think it’s deep mate, I don’t think anyone would describe me as deep ! Lol

It just don’t take much to think about things, batting stuff off as someone else’s fault and moving on is what got us to where we are……as in, it’s never the voter it’s the elected, but actually it’s the voter isn’t it…..if folks gave these things a tiny bit more thought maybe we wouldn’t be up shit creek without a paddle.

Everyone likes to look at “social symptoms” for everyone except white people……why do they get an explanation and we don’t ?

Absolutely right....ive just finished listening to Douglas Murrays " The War on the West " you should give it a go mate he puts the sort of stuff we rant on about in an articulate,academic and educated way....particularly what you touch on above.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Absolutely right....ive just finished listening to Douglas Murrays " The War on the West " you should give it a go mate he puts the sort of stuff we rant on about in an articulate,academic and educated way....particularly what you touch on above.

I’ll get that, cheers mate.

4 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Some of them were in there late 50's mate. Costs nothing for a bar of soap a comb and even less for good manners, some people are just complete wastes of space and I include a lot of white brits in that statement. 

I have seen them myself mate, but the thing we should all be thinking about is “what got is to a point where this is so commonplace ?” 

• Like 2