• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

Unfortunately, yes ! 
That’s why what we are doing is insanity and people saying it’s great isnt helping old chap.

I never said it was great though did I?I am just stating what I see happen around me as someone who is an active people watcher.

Just now, mackem said:

We all have our opinion,I see London filling,spent a few months in California this year where it helps to speak Spanish,went to Brampton in Ontario the other week which is 70% Indian?Humans wash around the planet very easily nowadays.

Why do people always compare a continent with an indigenous population like Europe with a country that is basically 3 minutes old and built on immigration…..it’s just not the same thing.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Why do people always compare a continent with an indigenous population like Europe with a country that is basically 3 minutes old and built on immigration…..it’s just not the same thing.

UK is currently reliant on immigration,I ain’t comparing,just saying what I see.

Just now, mackem said:

UK is currently reliant on immigration,I ain’t comparing,just saying what I see.

Then we need to change that model and give our young better outcomes, not keep writing them off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, mackem said:

I did.That’s why I said……Parenting.

Parents put good individuals into a society, but it’s not enough, we need to give deep thought to what type of society we are putting them into.

It’s no good being the richest man in the graveyard.

41 minutes ago, WILF said:

Parents put good individuals into a society, but it’s not enough, we need to give deep thought to what type of society we are putting them into.

It’s no good being the richest man in the graveyard.

Western society isn’t like that though Wilf,we have our children as individuals,not a collective,it’s down to a family unit to guide their offspring.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Yes, because we gave up training our own and imported people instead….just like we told my generation that it wasn’t worth being a carpenter or a bricklayer and then didn’t have any ! 

It not a hard equation to work out mate.

What generation are you then J?Im sure theres not a massive gap between us age wise and I know shit loads of lads I grew up with that all did apprentiships and went on to become tradesmen and none of us have any problems finding work and decent paid work at that.Tell you what though try finding a youngster these days that is prepared to do an hours graft let alone a days.Weve had lads come with us that have been in college/apprentiships for nearly a year and havnt even picked up the basics and spend all day creeping off somewhere to look at snapchat or instagram  thats if they even bother hiding it.Again the opportunity is here in this country if you really want to get off your arse and work for it but too many people think they are entitled to everything and should have it handed too them.If we suddenly stop employing foreign labour do you honestly think all these lazy c**ts and pëaystation generation are going to suddenly change their bone idle ways and put some effort into life so they can fill these roles

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

What generation are you then J?Im sure theres not a massive gap between us age wise and I know shit loads of lads I grew up with that all did apprentiships and went on to become tradesmen and none of us have any problems finding work and decent paid work at that.Tell you what though try finding a youngster these days that is prepared to do an hours graft let alone a days.Weve had lads come with us that have been in college/apprentiships for nearly a year and havnt even picked up the basics and spend all day creeping off somewhere to look at snapchat or instagram  thats if they even bother hiding it.Again the opportunity is here in this country if you really want to get off your arse and work for it but too many people think they are entitled to everything and should have it handed too them.If we suddenly stop employing foreign labour do you honestly think all these lazy c**ts and pëaystation generation are going to suddenly change their bone idle ways and put some effort into life so they can fill these roles

As I said mate, I won’t change either of you or Mackems mind as I think this little conversation is showing.

I just think if something can be broken then it can be un-broken.

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Increasing the school leaving age, pathetic university courses and then the obligatory "gap year" has meant we have gap in the recruitment market of about 7 years that's starting to bite us on the ass in this country. 

Its so easy to resolve, stop teaching lessons too kids in schools that are clearly not academically driven. 

Cookery, needlework, metal work, motor mechanics, brick laying etc can all still have basic understanding of mathematics, english even geography and history incorporated into the teaching making it fun and useful at the same time but we are obsessed with adding shit most kids are not interested in and will never ever use in the real world into the curriculum, we have forgotten what really matters.

• Like 11

I think some folk think every kid born to English parents is academically inclined and can go on to become proffesionals in chosen careers . I had a very good upbringing with a work ethic brought on by hard working parents even though the old man was a steel worker and my mother a domestic . I was a dissapointment to them as i just could not grasp school work especialy maths how ever both my sisters went on to higher education and ended up in good high paid jobs. My point is to me it seems if kids now days dont get good grades in their exams they seem to be cast aside even if they have a good work ethic.

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I think some folk think every kid born to English parents is academically inclined and can go on to become proffesionals in chosen careers . I had a very good upbringing with a work ethic brought on by hard working parents even though the old man was a steel worker and my mother a domestic . I was a dissapointment to them as i just could not grasp school work especialy maths how ever both my sisters went on to higher education and ended up in good high paid jobs. My point is to me it seems if kids now days dont get good grades in their exams they seem to be cast aside even if they have a good work ethic.

True….completely true.

Because of how schools are funded (and because thick as shit lazy parents pay more attention to OFSTED than if their kid likes the environment of a particular school) schools have no choice but to focus on the academic…..it’s reportable, it can be measured and displayed as a number on OFSTEDs report.

They have neither the infrastructure or the money or the teachers to deal with kids who are not academic, maybe have home life or social problems.

They try their best with SEN but really they just want the money from that too and it’s another box ticked.

It’s not schools or teachers fault, it’s how the system works…..if they don’t get good OFSTED then they don’t get the intake because parents don’t choose that school, if they don’t get the intake they don’t get the money, if they don’t get the money they have to take it away from some other budget and so the whole hideous circle continues.

There is nothing holistic about the education system and the truth is, it don’t have to be because politicians just import what they can’t be bothered to train…..it’s win/win for them c**ts.

OFSTED shows them in a good lights because “they are doing something”…..they can show good numbers when they want and they can show they are punishing schools when they want……what’s lost in all this is outcomes !

But that don’t matter either because hey, let’s just import a darkie ! 

I’ve seen it with my own eyes in my and my wife’s role in school governance when we was still in England.

Thats why I know, for a fact, that this can be fixed because I know also for a fact the system is rigged to suit politicians not students. 

I asked after a few lads who used to work for me the weekend, these would have been “the lazy PlayStation weed smoking waste of time” white British lads people are slagging off above…..most of these lads have gone on to get good steady jobs, have young family’s, homes, driving licenses.

I don’t take credit for that because they did it off their own back, but maybe having a peer believe in them, a lad who came from the same place as them, had f**k all like them….maybe having someone like that who told them they could be more, who told them they was valued, who told them being a f***ing scumbag didn’t have to be their destiny…..maybe that helped, I hope so.

Nobody else was telling them that at the time and certainly not the state. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Imagine little Tommy sat in lesson, Tarquin his teacher teaching shoving algebra down his throat when he struggles to read and write and then every year reporting how shit he is and how unless he buckles down hes going to be a failure in life. 

Or Alternatively........................

Little Tommy not too bright struggles with reading and writing but after assessment clearly loves cars. Bang him in a mechanics class teach him he needs a 13mm spanner to undo 6 nuts but he needs to then replace 3 off them with new ones. Show him the diagram of the workings of the part it came from and where on the map it was produced. Explain to him how much it costs and what materials are used in the making even add in the carbon footprint for exporting and how much could have been offset producing it here. Put it all back together show it working praise him for a great job Tommy goes out the gates happy and with a goal in life. Like I said so easy. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3