Also if you Google Spanish TV1 news, you’ll see the full videos and images from both sides of this. No filters. Hamas left a trail of complete destruction and brought this wrath on their own people. 

Maybe it’s here comes the Third World War! To be fought on our streets.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, mushroom said:

No doubting the Israeli resolve! After 2000 years of being slapped about, can you blame them? 

They are rinsing Gaza and they won’t stop there! If Hezbollah, Iran and Syria start rattling, they’ll be next.

Same thing the Yanks did in Japan, same thing we did in Dresden. Unfortunately the bigger sword brings potential peace to the table.

I’m sickened by the images of protest going on without confrontation. Why can you scream kill the Jews but not the Muslims or the gays for example? (Not that I want to, to be clear). Why is it one rule for them and any other racist, left wing, extremist, wanker piece of shit and another for the rest of us?

The same reason Starmer will not sack his MP`s who called for a cease fire going against the party line. The Muslim Vote.

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Also if you Google Spanish TV1 news, you’ll see the full videos and images from both sides of this. No filters. Hamas left a trail of complete destruction and brought this wrath on their own people. 

Maybe it’s here comes the Third World War! To be fought on our streets.

MI5 are watching 20,000 know Jihadi`s in the Uk, That does not take into account any that have crossed the channel in a small boat. The UK and Europe should be on There highest state of readiness for lone attacks, 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

The same reason Starmer will not sack his MP`s who called for a cease fire going against the party line. The Muslim Vote.

Exactly! It’s bloody wrong and like WILF said, dying breed, dying culture.

Just now, paulus said:

MI5 are watching 20,000 know Jihadi`s in the Uk, That does not take into account any that have crossed the channel in a small boat. The UK and Europe should be on There highest state of readiness for lone attacks, 

Last night I was with an Arab lady, eating fuucking half price chicken wings and drinking beer. Today I’m looking at other Arabs in pieces on the telly. Sat watching it with Chinese, Dutch and Catalans.. Lived in Madrid with a Chinese family, who I’m still friends with…

Not everybody is a cnut! But a cnut needs putting in their place.

How long before this erupts in Europe, spreading to Blighty and Ireland? How many innocents more?

Its enough to give me ulcers.

• Like 1
Just now, mushroom said:

Last night I was with an Arab lady, eating fuucking half price chicken wings and drinking beer. Today I’m looking at other Arabs in pieces on the telly. Sat watching it with Chinese, Dutch and Catalans.. Lived in Madrid with a Chinese family, who I’m still friends with…

Not everybody is a cnut! But a cnut needs putting in their place.

How long before this erupts in Europe, spreading to Blighty and Ireland? How many innocents more?

Its enough to give me ulcers.

The genuine Arabs have no love for the Palestinian's mate, They view them as a watered down mix of gypsies, romans, whites and various other displaced people. If you look at Palestine and Yemen they survive on aid and have done for decades, A whole business has been built up around supplying that aid that is on a global scale. 

40 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Lived in Madrid with a Chinese family, who I’m still friends with…

Hon Da So Fa ? ……I know him ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

On Da So Fa ? ……I know him ! Lol 

Don’t be a nob mate. That family took me in and treated me like one of them. I used to come home from work at 1am and find food set out with little notes saying “for you” 

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Don’t be a nob mate. That family took me in and treated me like one of them. I used to come home from work at 1am and find food set out with little notes saying “for you” 

You are either extremely fragile or that sailed right over your nut…..I’ll go for the latter 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

What with the other night with that crap attacking that lass infront of me, to seeing bodies on the Telly today. I’m getting to a point, where sensitivities can outweigh.

You never mentioned it mate you ok?

• Haha 6
13 minutes ago, mushroom said:

That family took me in and treated me like one of them. I used to come home from work at 1am and find food set out with little notes saying “for you” 

That’s nice mush,treating you like part of the family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1