• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Exactly that mate, we can all shuffle down there like dads army and maybe have a bit of a throw around, then we can go home with our chest puffed out and tell each other how “we were there” and feel good about ourselves……and the thing we all really want won’t be one inch further forward and in likelihood will have been put backwards when they paint the story of “far right thugs”

f***ing brilliant !….great f***ing success !

Doing the same shit and expecting different you call that !

Unless nationalists get clued up and a bit more savvy then they will never win ! 

Look at the hunting ban, we sent 400,000 people down there and made a lot of noise and the antis sent carefully curated picture and videos to the media……tell me who won that ? 

I’ll tell you who won, smart people !

Dad's army 😆👍

Tbh my thoughts were to just go have a look and observe I hadn't really thought anything beyond that👍

1 minute ago, dodger said:

Dad's army 😆👍

Tbh my thoughts were to just go have a look and observe I hadn't really thought anything beyond that👍

I’d say go and have look now if you want to, once again the government has used the murmurs of “lad protecting old age pensioners” and spun it into “clashes with far right” and Braverman played her part to a tee and now the old bill will be protecting the Muslims from themselves……and the story nationalists really needed will never happen !

Game, set and match to them…..again !

• Like 2

I've got no faith in voting now - the job's f****d. We've got an unelected foreigner as prime minister ffs.

All they do now is ship in their own 3rd world mates that will help them to win votes.

My missus grandad was the mayor here once - a local man that did his part in WW2. The mayor was a foreigner last year, same as my local councillor today. The current mayor is a stuck up old white bird that does f**k all - she can't even knock up a half arsed sound byte for the locals.

All we ever get on the ballots for a general election around here is the usual Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrats or Greens - no good to any f****r.

It doesn't help that a big portion of our countrymen think that multiculturalism is a Disney film - as if the darkies are like the animated woodland creatures flittering around us in harmony. And, if you tell them any different, you're a wrong 'un.

Nah, they're as bad as the dinghied in mob - seditious left wing multiculturalists that offer nothing to our people.

I've hit the point where so many of my own have accepted it and look down at me for my view that I couldn't really give a shit anymore - I'll be out of here as soon as is possible. It won't be tomorrow but, I will take my family out of this shit hole.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
11 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, with the greatest of respect if all the people they have killed and maimed, if all the young girls they have gang raped, if the loss of all our major cities, if the loss of our actual accent in parts of London, if the stabbing epidemic of our young, if the crimes rates and degradation of our towns and cities wasn’t motivation for direct confrontation then nothing is !!!……it’s all been tried in the 70s and 80s and failed !!…….our family friend and doctor was very nearly the first elected NF MP in an area that’s absolutely a multi racial piss hole in a time when you could still say so and still never made it !!

Direct action ?……people won’t even vote !! 
And if they won’t vote then boot boys can crack heads until the cows come home and we will still be on the loosing end of it all ! 

No, this gets won at the ballet box and to do that nationalists need the right people and the right story to show the world…….nobody is voting for the bare face “racist”, they are voting for the middle age smart, intelligent figurehead who the worlds telly films scraping innocent OAPs off the floor with tears in his eyes ! 

A month ago Palestinian Muslim attacked and slaughter hundreds of innocent young men and women, they raped, they mutilated children……but, the world media shows a few dead kids on the telly and suddenly that don’t matter, it’s marches in support of the killers all around the world and governments condemning Israel 

Isreal has been completely forgotten in all this and the killers are now the victims !! 

Thats mate, is the power of an image and a story !! 

JMHO 

You're kind of making my point for me mate, if all the atrocities to date ( and there have been plenty for people to see) hasn't got folk off their arse then letting them run riot one more time isn't going to make a blind bit of difference. This shit needs attended to and sad to say direct action is looking like all that is left. Who knows, just maybe, when all these scumbags maybe feel the wrath of the British people and regardless of the shit being fed to us on a daily basis there are millions of us it might be the turning point. You know what as well?, even if it isn't, it'll make myself and a whole lot more people feel better and a whole lot more of those fcukers not so much. They've ran riot and had it their own way too long.

• Like 2

This thread has gone apeshit. Its been hijacked by pakistani child rape horrors , black and brown v  race wars and muslim v christian  confrontations. At the centre of all the above arguments is a simmering resentment about high immigration which is why we voted for brexit only for immigration to rise.

Breaking news..... governments don't care about high immigration and the social unrest it causes .The more the poor fight amongst themselves the better the establishment like it. It deflects from their incompetence, cynicism and money making.

But back to the thread. Israel has been treating Palestinians like animals for years. Hamas or Hezbollah or some other dark force, cynically killed some 1500 Israelis and took several hundred hostages. This is yet another atrocity in a long war between the two sides. Check out the numbers of palestinians killed by Israelis over the last decades:

WWW.STATISTA.COM

This chart shows Israeli & Palestinian deaths/injuries documented by the UN in Gaza and the West Bank.

Which side is the aggressor here?

The Israelis have introduced a system of apartheid so extreme that many Jews all over the world condemn them and disown them. The Israelis do not want to be not to be history's whipping boys again and have acted like super charged ruthless nazis. There is a terrible irony here.

Today's demonstration is nothing to do with how the white working class have been treated in this country. I don't need any lectures from anybody about that particular grievance. Today's demonstration is about peace and as Macron says for the Israelis to "stop bombing women and children".

The press will distort todays event because the press is owned by the money men. They will concentrate on the left/right factions, Tommy f****n Robinson( who makes his money begging for donations) or some dick trying to deface a monument. The world establishment has dictated that the Israelis have every right to occupy that part of the world and have signed treaties to that effect.  But that doesn't make it right. And it aint right for the Israelis to flatten Gaza,  massacre innocent people and drive over a million citizens from their homes.

Even the americans are saying enough is enough. That tells you how extreme Israeli actions have been.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

This thread has gone apeshit. Its been hijacked by pakistani child rape horrors , black and brown v  race wars and muslim v christian  confrontations. At the centre of all the above arguments is a simmering resentment about high immigration which is why we voted for brexit only for immigration to rise.

Breaking news..... governments don't care about high immigration and the social unrest it causes .The more the poor fight amongst themselves the better the establishment like it. It deflects from their incompetence, cynicism and money making.

But back to the thread. Israel has been treating Palestinians like animals for years. Hamas or Hezbollah or some other dark force, cynically killed some 1500 Israelis and took several hundred hostages. This is yet another atrocity in a long war between the two sides. Check out the numbers of palestinians killed by Israelis over the last decades:

WWW.STATISTA.COM

This chart shows Israeli & Palestinian deaths/injuries documented by the UN in Gaza and the West Bank.

The Israelis have introduced a system of apartheid so extreme that many Jews all over the world condemn them and disown them. The Israelis do not want to be not to be history's whipping boys again and have acted like super charged ruthless nazis. There is a terrible irony here.

Today's demonstration is nothing to do with how the white working class have been treated in this country. I don't need any lectures from anybody about that particular grievance. Today's demonstration is about peace and as Macron says for the Israelis to "stop bombing women and children".

The press will distort todays event because the press is owned by the money men. They will concentrate on the left/right factions or some dick trying to deface a monument. The world establishment has dictated that the Israelis have every right to occupy that part of the world and have signed treaties to that effect.  But that doesn't make it right. And it aint right for the Israelis to flatten Gaza,  massacre innocent people and drive over a million citizens from their homes.

Even the americans are saying enough is enough. That tells you how extreme Israeli actions have been.

The Jewish refugees started out in the 40s hanging British servicemen and boobytrapping the bodies. Profiteering off Britain (or at country foolish enough to allow them in) for last 4 centuries. British empire freed its slaves in 1833. Grandchildren of their owners(rothschilds,montfiores,sassoons etc were still being paid for them until 2015. 

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

WWW.STATISTA.COM

The press will distort todays event because the press is owned by the money men. They will concentrate on the left/right factions, Tommy f****n Robinson( who makes his money begging for donations) or some dick trying to deface a monument. The world establishment has dictated that the Israelis have every right to occupy that part of the world and have signed treaties to that effect.  But that doesn't make it right. And it aint right for the Israelis to flatten Gaza,  massacre innocent people and drive over a million citizens from their homes.

You're right about the establishment mate, this whole shitshow is being orchestrated and allowed to happen for a reason.

• Like 3

Amazing !…….FFS ! :( 

They opened the door and we walked right through it…..again ! 

If nationalist groups had an ounce of brains between them they would have sent 2000 people to infiltrate the pro Palestinian march and started aggro against the police there disguised as those people……they would have sprayed monuments themselves, they wouldn’t have let anyone who could be branded “far right” within 10 miles of London today……..

This is why we are loosing because we are thick as shit and the other side is smart !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Tesla said:

You couldn't write it, these morons are really showing themselves in all their glory. They cry about protecting the cenotaph and now attack the police that are protecting it. A great way to show your respect to those that have fallen.

Watching the news live at the moment,that above clip shows no fighting whatsoever,bit of pushing and shoving,England till I die is no more antagonistic than allahu akhbar which I am sure will be heard a million times today in London,but that’s not a riot or kick off.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tesla said:

Deflection, these people are acting like thugs, bringing up potential future incidents does not excuse these people who are clearly out looking for trouble.

A bit of chanting isn’t thuggish,it’s what happens in a crowd surely?Allahu akhbar…..Allahu akhbar….Allahu akhbar….No deflection,it’s how it happens.That footage shows no violence.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

A bit of chanting isn’t thuggish,it’s what happens in a crowd surely?Allahu akhbar…..Allahu akhbar….Allahu akhbar….No deflection,it’s how it happens.That footage shows no violence.

The footage will show whatever the editor wants it to show, if they wasn’t there it couldn’t show anything !

2 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Ok, so trying to physically force the police out of the way to get to a protected monument isn't an act of violence? Somehow I don't think you'd be saying the same had the protesters been doing the same.

It’s pushing and shoving,crowds do that,I was expecting a riot.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

The footage will show whatever the editor wants it to show, if they wasn’t there it couldn’t show anything !

the footage shows jostling,I am watching it being described as skirmishes lol