3 minutes ago, kanny said:

He has to constantly validate his own perceived oppression by clinging on to the perceived oppression of his sand brothers,  bog brothers and sand brothers unite! lol

Lol...I've never once complained about what I have witnessed and lived through in Northern Ireland...

But I tell you this ...I wouldn't want anyone else to have to witness it either... Do you really believe the Israel's and especially mossad

Wouldn't have the capability to go in a round up who was actually involved and not just every citizen...

I'm from a very republican area but I never once had anything to do with the IRA... But we were treated that way... Just because you live in a certain place make you a terrorist

Thank fek I got into hunting and away from all the bullshit... But it still never stopped police from kicking in your door at 3am terrorising everyone including children in your home and wrecking what to a life time to build and just walk out and not be held accountable....

Mate go you back to smoking on the grill and making custom furniture your good at that... Don't make a prick of yourself 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.,. I don't trust any of the 2 sides the point I'm making is ... Their is human genocide of a nation unfolding right now in 2023

What Genocide?  They are at war in one of the densest populations in the world,  its messy but its not Genocide by any definition.

Israel have told them to move out while they conduct operations , they have been  using precise missile strikes and giving fair warnings.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

An extraordinary warning call to a Palestinian dentist starts the panicked evacuation of a Gazan...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

What Genocide?  They are at war in one of the densest populations in the world,  its messy but its not Genocide by any definition.

Israel have told them to move out while they conduct operations , they have been  using precise missile strikes and giving fair warnings.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

An extraordinary warning call to a Palestinian dentist starts the panicked evacuation of a Gazan...

That was 1 hour and 59 and half minutes more than they deserved. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

That was 1 hour and 59 and half minutes more than they deserved. 

Lol... Jesus... I expect that from you..

But you were also calling anybody who wasn't queuing up for the jabs and forcing kids to wear face masks nut jobs and cranks... When the above statement shows your obviously mentally unstable....

And so did the whole COVID thread when you were on there.... So please stop.

At least kanny can pull top propaganda and do a good rack of ribs while reading it. 

9 minutes ago, kanny said:

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Jesus you expect me to BELIEVE THE BBC....  this shows me your mental capacity to... 

14 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol...I've never once complained about what I have witnessed and lived through in Northern Ireland...

But I tell you this ...I wouldn't want anyone else to have to witness it either... Do you really believe the Israel's and especially mossad

Wouldn't have the capability to go in a round up who was actually involved and not just every citizen...

I'm from a very republican area but I never once had anything to do with the IRA... But we were treated that way... Just because you live in a certain place make you a terrorist

Thank fek I got into hunting and away from all the bullshit... But it still never stopped police from kicking in your door at 3am terrorising everyone including children in your home and wrecking what to a life time to build and just walk out and not be held accountable....

Mate go you back to smoking on the grill and making custom furniture your good at that... Don't make a prick of yourself 👍

My old man use to come home at early hours of the morning and chop the living room up with an axe. The police were at my house at one point more often than i was, when my kids were growing up, I don't get your point?

1 minute ago, paulus said:

My old man use to come home at early hours of the morning and chop the living room up with an axe. The police were at my house at one point more often than i was, when my kids were growing up, I don't get your point?

Just now, WILF said:

Well, I try not to disappoint so cheers :) 

Paulus... Your father was obviously a very mentally ill individual and should of been sectioned after the first incident so that's just pure lies... Now please don't try and be smart...

Old Wilfred I like the consistency 😉

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, kanny said:

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Also kanny real honest question

Not trying to be on a wind up you seem a pretty ok fella from your posts and you have your opinion on what is happening between Israel and Palestine and that's your view il respect that because you obviously have your reasons to do so ...

So can I ask what kind of major conflict you have ever lived through for over 2 decades for myself so people 3 decades...20 years of constant bombings shootings..no go areas shot for religion or wrong estate at wrong time or constantly being harassed by military and police?

Or you giving your gorilla warfare experience from a fight breaking outside Starbucks? 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Paulus... Your father was obviously a very mentally ill individual and should of been sectioned after the first incident so that's just pure lies... Now please don't try and be smart...

Old Wilfred I like the consistency 😉

Wrong again, he was just an alcoholic on occasions with a violent temper that came out with the alcohol. My point is your trying to associate the troubles with the position of the average Palestinian today,  Both are polar opposites. 

2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Not trying to be on a wind up you seem a pretty ok fella from your posts and you have your opinion on what is happening between Israel and Palestine and that's your view il respect that because you obviously have your reasons to do so ...

So can I ask what kind of major conflict you have ever lived through for over 2 decades for myself so people 3 decades...20 years of constant bombings shootings..no go areas shot for religion or wrong estate at wrong time or constantly being harassed by military and police?

Or you giving your gorilla warfare experience from a fight breaking outside Starbucks? 

Give it a rest Jason...

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Wrong again, he was just an alcoholic on occasions with a violent temper that came out with the alcohol. My point is your trying to associate the troubles with the position of the average Palestinian today,  Both are polar opposites. 

No mate hey may have done the axe episode once I may have believed that..  and your obviously not right in the head yourself

The average Palestinian this last 40 years will have been getting shot at for just being Palestinian on their own land.. missile attacks from the world's top military hardware by trained grown military government...

Not by some useless coward alcoholic no good c**t like your father sounds if what you say is true...

World of difference soft boy...

And if you had of had anything about you you'd a put a stop to that by 16 so you sound just like him 😉

9 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I grew up in shottingham mate,  yardies to the left and crackheads to the right lol

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

No mate hey may have done the axe episode once I may have believed that..  and your obviously not right in the head yourself

The average Palestinian this last 40 years will have been getting shot at for just being Palestinian on their own land.. missile attacks from the world's top military hardware by trained grown military government...

Not by some useless coward alcoholic no good c**t like your father sounds if what you say is true...

World of difference soft boy...

And if you had of had anything about you you'd a put a stop to that by 16 so you sound just like him 😉

f**k off good night