• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

Knowing the mindset of muslim crackpots i would not put it past them to bomb an hospital full of their own people after all when life itself is so cheap to them when they have been brainwashed from a young age paradise awaits them after death. On another note i am missing Francies input on this thread and his take on the situation i hope the lads well.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Knowing the mindset of muslim crackpots i would not put it past them to bomb an hospital full of their own people after all when life itself is so cheap to them when they have been brainwashed from a young age paradise awaits them after death. On another note i am missing Francies input on this thread and his take on the situation i hope the lads well.

The Israeli line is it was one of the Hamas missiles that malfunctioned, but who knows.  Apparently they are releasing the evidence shortly 🤔 

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just watched Biden on stage with Netanyahu………wow, Biden couldn’t even read his prompt cards and went meandering off track.

Embarrassing for the President of America, I think he should leave

Agree

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just watched Biden on stage with Netanyahu………wow, Biden couldn’t even read his prompt cards and went meandering off track.

Embarrassing for the President of America, I think he should leave the talking to his Secretary of State.

Cheers.

Any normal person taken randomly from the Street could read lines/ autocue  better than sleepy Joe. Fucks sake what a choice: Biden or Trump.

Just now, paulus said:

The latest i have seen is that the IDF say they have drone footage of the missiles being fired by Islamic Jihad. one missile malfunctioned and hit a stockpile of munitions hidden behind the Hospital. 

The Israelis are showing footage of an Hamas missile taking off and exploding and landing. They have also released intercepted phone calls of Hamas commanders talking about it.

Who knows what really happened ? 
Cheers.