14 minutes ago, chesney said:

I have no interest what they do to eachother out there everyone them dies just one less c**t to worry about

So if a member of your family gets blown up by a terrorist bomb you wouldn't give a shit? 

No doubt terrorists on both sides in Ireland thought the same.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

So if a member of your family gets blown up by a terrorist bomb you wouldn't give a shit? 

No doubt terrorists on both sides in Ireland thought the same.

Were the people how planted the bomb in the King David hotel terrorists ? .

A lot of you lads that support Israel , were the same lads that were disgusted by what Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine maxwell were doing on that island with young girls . What intelligence service was running that honey trap ? .

58 minutes ago, chesney said:

The reason there flooding into these countries is because corrupt week politicians bowing down to another foreign government brussels and because of years of countries sending there militaries in to destabilise countries that have nothing to with them iraq libya syria to name just a few.

This i agree with you on

11 minutes ago, paul sr said:

A lot of you lads that support Israel , were the same lads that were disgusted by what Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine maxwell were doing on that island with young girls . What intelligence service was running that honey trap ? .

I dont support israel, epstien deserved to suffer long and cruel for what he done, but i cant justify supporting kidnapping, rape and murder either like hamas done

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
26 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Is planting a bomb any different to firing a missile from a war plane or drone  ? .

From that do I take it that you agree with Hamas? Do you support the Manchester bomber?

A missile is aimed, targeted, not random. 

There are always crimes on both sides but in the last few days I cannot see how anyone can justify what Hamas have done. Just watching a report that Hamas snatched a 9 month old child from his family, would any civilised human being do that?

Western soldiers would  give kids sweets and try to protect the young and vulnerable, always have and always will. Israelis are dealing with a different enemy that is happy to kill anyone and relish doing it while trying to blame everyone but themselves.

Palestinians are whinging that Israeli bombs are taking out whole buildings and not just single floors or apartments. Did their rockets have that accuracy? No, totally random, killing anyone in range.

Well, remember the words of Sir Arthur Harris about the Nazis.

"They sowed the wind, They will reap the whirlwind".

The Israelis have the same outlook. Gaza will pay the price.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Yes, anyone who kills indiscriminately is a terrorist in my mind, no matter which side they're from.

I think that arguments has been done to death, one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter……I think we have to take a simple view: 

”Are these people against us ?”

”Would they do us harm if they could?”

”Is their presence having a negative effect on us and our interests ?”

If the answer is yes to one or more do the lot of them in, problem solved.

When someone is against you there is no context, it’s you or them.

jmho of course 

19 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

From that do I take it that you agree with Hamas? Do you support the Manchester bomber?

A missile is aimed, targeted, not random. 

There are always crimes on both sides but in the last few days I cannot see how anyone can justify what Hamas have done. Just watching a report that Hamas snatched a 9 month old child from his family, would any civilised human being do that?

Western soldiers would  give kids sweets and try to protect the young and vulnerable, always have and always will. Israelis are dealing with a different enemy that is happy to kill anyone and relish doing it while trying to blame everyone but themselves.

Palestinians are whinging that Israeli bombs are taking out whole buildings and not just single floors or apartments. Did their rockets have that accuracy? No, totally random, killing anyone in range.

Well, remember the words of Sir Arthur Harris about the Nazis.

"They sowed the wind, They will reap the whirlwind".

The Israelis have the same outlook. Gaza will pay the price.

There products of there in enviroment there been thought to hate from young age from once they enter those mosques them clerics brainwash young kids ideolgy is a dangerous thing if someone is willing to blow themeslves up and starve themselves for a cause thats dangerous thinking and theres millions of them that think that way they have nothing to lose. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, kanny said:

I wonder how this will all play out for Labour 🤔...they have made such a big deal about antisemitism within the party they have come out in full support for Israel however its clear that a good percentage of their voters are Muslim...

Islam and the left have an unholy alliance. They don't need to get on, they both knowing use each other for their own ends

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think that arguments has been done to death, one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter……I think we have to take a simple view: 

”Are these people against us ?”

”Would they do us harm if they could?”

”Is their presence having a negative effect on us and our interests ?”

If the answer is yes to one or more do the lot of them in, problem solved.

When someone is against you there is no context, it’s you or them.

jmho of course 

Islam is against everyone that doesn't follow allah.

Being a paedophile is acceptable.

Enough said. I'm on Israels side 100%.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1