I will make this simple. these people follow a religion that impels them to kill, enslave or tax anybody who is not of that religion. Makes no difference what your political beliefs are, Its about time the world realised that they want us gone and by any means necessary. Your petty arguments that the Brits did this or that are of no concern to them, Only an idiot would support someone who in the end game wants you gone, Rant over Lol 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, chesney said:

I dont believe any of the sort on crusades or judaism holy land hocus pocus it just old wives tails as far im concerned like really i find it hard to believe that thousands of men walked thousands of miles just for a row in basically a barron desert islam was founded on some  fella that rodes goats and little girls 

There your doing it again, now they worship some fella that rode goats and little girls, the very same ones taking over the republic and an hour ago you where supporting them? 

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

I will make this simple. these people follow a religion that impels them to kill, enslave or tax anybody who is not of that religion. Makes no difference what your political beliefs are, Its about time the world realised that they want us gone and by any means necessary. Your petty arguments that the Brits did this or that are of no concern to them, Only an idiot would support someone who in the end game wants you gone, Rant over Lol 

Try and get the morons in charge in the West to understand that.

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

What I can’t understand is how Hamas could bulldoze the border fence and come pouring through and it took so long for the IDF to respond ?

No patrols, no cctv, no aerial surveillance ? 
Not like the Yehudi’s to not be on the ball !

Cheers.

How did the Americans miss a whole Japanese fleet and hundreds of aircraft at Pearl Harbour?

Even when they were spotted and reported by radio, high ranking officers decided it was impossible.

Hence a massive man made reef in Hawaai.

13 minutes ago, paulus said:

And the first christians gave the pagens  pretty flowers and the promise of being happy for ever if they followed them and good job the native amercian indians went along without arguing or feck knows what might have happened eh...God has been the cause of more deaths and suffering than any other thing in the history of man kind, 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, fireman said:

And the first christians gave the pagens  pretty flowers and the promise of being happy for ever if they followed them and good job the native amercian indians went along without arguing or feck knows what might have happened eh...God has been the cause of more deaths and suffering than any other thing in the history of man kind, 

I am no fan of religion mate just call it as i see it, As for more deaths and suffering in the history of mankind, Well i would disagree there as  mankind has been killing each other long before religion was even thought about, Religion is just another excuse to continue, The real reason is power and greed, sadly something that the human race will never be able to confide to the history books as it seems to be in our DNA, once you get your head around that then all that's left is to make a choice as to who you would be better off supporting. 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

I am no fan of religion mate just call it as i see it, As for more deaths and suffering in the history of mankind, Well i would disagree there as  mankind has been killing each other long before religion was even thought about, Religion is just another excuse to continue, The real reason is power and greed, sadly something that the human race will never be able to confide to the history books as it seems to be in our DNA, once you get your head around that then all that's left is to make a choice as to who you would be better off supporting. 

Buddhism, Hinduism, Atheism, Christianity, all generally thoughtful people, they try to tolerate others. Not perfect but they try.

Followers of Islam are taught that everyone not a muslim is undesirable and should be enslaved or killed.

Look at how they treat each other, expect worse when they have superiority of numbers like in Rotherham, Blackburn etc.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Timmy H said:

You might think it hocus pocus but people are fighting and killing each other because of it.

If you want to look at more recent times, a lot of land around religious sites was sold to the Jews between 1849 and 1941. Who by? The Turks and Lebanese among others.

I have no interest what they do to eachother out there everyone them dies just one less c**t to worry about

52 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

There your doing it again, now they worship some fella that rode goats and little girls, the very same ones taking over the republic and an hour ago you where supporting them? 

The reason there flooding into these countries is because corrupt week politicians bowing down to another foreign government brussels and because of years of countries sending there militaries in to destabilise countries that have nothing to with them iraq libya syria to name just a few.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, chesney said:

The reason there flooding into these countries is because corrupt week politicians bowing down to another foreign government brussels and because of years of countries sending there militaries in to destabilise countries that have nothing to with them iraq libya syria to name just a few.

Pakistan? India? to name just 2

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not quiet sure if I have missed these rabbit hole threads on THL or been in better mental health for not joining in ? Lol 

Im staying the Fcuk outta this one. 

For a while...... Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3