2 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

So what's going to happen? A total blockade is enforced on Gaza, no water, power, fuel or food. Possibly that won't be lifted until the hostages are released but if not, I can see the hostages being sacrificed to wipe out Gaza.

Tanks and artillery are massing around Gaza, I think the Israelis are going to do a proper job this time.

The go to formula for Isreal is to make the Arabs pay such a high price in blood that it takes generations to recover……maybe the Arabs are gambling on the west being a load of wog loving simps who are horrified at the Arabs getting a bit of their own medicine ? 
The UN has already declared that they are ! 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Did you expect anything else mate ? 

Defo not, next will be the shinners in the news acting all concerned for all sides and the innocent lives lost, whilst holding secret dinners and functions  hosting jezebel corbyn and his ilk and fundraising to send to the innocent terrorists whove been blown to bits for the act of war they declared on Israel. They really do love an act of terrorism, they get to revel and show theyre true colours when it happens

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

As expected over here, sinn fein and the republicans showing support for the terrorists, they the IRA and sinn fein have a massive Palestine flag displayed on the mountain overlooking west belfast.

They just showing support for a people who have been over run by foreign power just like you brits have no business in the north 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chesney said:

They just showing support for a people who have been over run by foreign power just like you brits have no business in the north 

No business? This is my home, hows murdering concert goers justifiable? Just the same as the scum who bombed the ariana grande concert too, also chesney, whats your opinion on the invaders in the south? You know, the ones your defending on here now? Sure the other week you were in an uproar about the raping hoardes raping the kids but this week you support it in another country??? Mon chesney whats the answer

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

The go to formula for Isreal is to make the Arabs pay such a high price in blood that it takes generations to recover……maybe the Arabs are gambling on the west being a load of wog loving simps who are horrified at the Arabs getting a bit of their own medicine ? 
The UN has already declared that they are ! 

The Israeli’s are in an invidious position ; if they raze the Gaza Strip to the ground, as I’m sure they’d like to, they will be likened to the nazi’s. If they don’t, it will embolden every terrorist that hates them !

The UN Secretary General has just been on the news condemning the siege and saying the UN will send aid to Gaza !

The left wing media will soon be full of reports about injured and starving Palestinians and the hundreds of murdered and kidnapped Israeli’s will be forgotten.

Perhaps they should just say f**k it drop a big one on Iran, that might just stop the ayatollahs backing the terrorist’s !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No business? This is my home, hows murdering concert goers justifiable? Just the same as the scum who bombed the ariana grande concert too, also chesney, whats your opinion on the invaders in the south? You know, the ones your defending on here now? Sure the other week you were in an uproar about the raping hoardes raping the kids but this week you support it in another country??? Mon chesney whats the answer

Ye iv noticed a huge influx of english moving to ireland in recent years 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chesney said:

Ffs chesney act a white man, you know what it meant, the invading muslim child raping hoardes taking over your republic and you sit here trying to spouting brits out shiite, the usuall victimisation stance, look around you, i cant ever agree with raping, murdering and kidnapping innocent civilians or anybody for that matter, it was cowardice and totally unjustified, if they had a problem with a military why not just attack the military? Remember what you spout here this day because its heading your way very soon by the very same hoardes

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, chesney said:

Really? Have a look at the history of the Holy land including what we call Palestine.

It was Jewish(Judaism) Christian for over 700 years before Islam was even thought of. Where did Islam start? Saudi Arabia. Palestinian is just a name given by the Roman or Egyptians and was originally "Philistines". Do you know what Philistine means?

A person who is indifferent to culture or the arts.

• Like 1
Just now, Timmy H said:

Really? Have a look at the history of the Holy land including what we call Palestine.

It was Jewish(Judaism) Christian for over 700 years before Islam was even thought of. Where did Islam start? Saudi Arabia. Palestinian is just a name given by the Roman or Egyptians and was originally "Philistines". Do you know what Philistine means?

A person who is indifferent to culture or the arts.

I dont believe any of the sort on crusades or judaism holy land hocus pocus it just old wives tails as far im concerned like really i find it hard to believe that thousands of men walked thousands of miles just for a row in basically a barron desert islam was founded on some  fella that rodes goats and little girls 

10 minutes ago, chesney said:

I dont believe any of the sort on crusades or judaism holy land hocus pocus it just old wives tails as far im concerned like really i find it hard to believe that thousands of men walked thousands of miles just for a row in basically a barron desert islam was founded on some  fella that rodes goats and little girls 

You might think it hocus pocus but people are fighting and killing each other because of it.

If you want to look at more recent times, a lot of land around religious sites was sold to the Jews between 1849 and 1941. Who by? The Turks and Lebanese among others.

48 minutes ago, chesney said:

We are taking over…..one poly tunnel at a time ! Lol 

• Haha 2