• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate sent me this photo today, a group of 6 were out and four of them hit the pothole and came off their bikes with one breaking his collar bone.  Just shows even potholes have their uses. 

Just given my MP a bit of stick about the roads. In fact turned into a rant about small boat crossing, river and beach pollution and the rest. What get me about road repairs is the waste of money

Dont start me on the roads...Old Drakeford has gone and f****d Wales completely with this 20 mph default nonsense 🤬

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I went to get tyres for my Honda. I asked the bloke for Michelin as that's what the car came with. He said don't  bother mate, they'll be shredded before they wear out, get cheap ones. He said he'd never been so busy. I took his advice but the car tyre inflation warning goes on continually now. It's as though it won't recognise new tyres.

Can you not reset the warning pressure to a lower one? 

18 minutes ago, wildman said:

Why can't  you  give  a thumbs-up  on that Paul us posts

Thumbs up are a bit like them tickets you get in the arcades at the seaside, Your all excited when winning them but disappointment sets in when you go to cash them in and see what they are worth Lol

I go fishing to France every now and then, the hardest part of the drive is UK, once get over there its a breeze. Yes there is tolls but the motorways are clear, well kept and managed. Services are large, modern and clean. Honestly don't mind paying the tolls. 

Over here we all pay a toll in car tax and fuel duty and the roads are shocking.

• Like 2

Went back to the uk last month for a fortnight to visit family, my first time back in 9 years. I think the biggest shock was the volume of traffic on the roads, and just how busy everywhere was.  We seemed to be constantly stuck in traffic, (even midweek during the day), on roads we never used see a soul on. To be honest the roads didn't seem that much worse than when I left, but they were shocking when I left from memory. 

Edited by gazjon5
Spelling

What annoys me are the tax free electric cars weighing in at 2 ton plus they destroying roads, also heard that your average multi storey car park would collapse if filled to the max with electric cars.

2 hours ago, Chaff said:

What annoys me are the tax free electric cars weighing in at 2 ton plus they destroying roads, also heard that your average multi storey car park would collapse if filled to the max with electric cars.

Your putting new tyres on them electric cars every few thousand 🙈....they chew them up at an alarming rate👍

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Arry said:

Might get myself a can of spray white paint and when I see a single pot hole that got a ring around it I do all the others in the area.

Cheers Arry

Seen before a guy was going round and spraying the outline of a cock and balls over all the potholes . Council had to rush out to fix them all

• Haha 1