• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I remember getting taught at college the kits have an immunity whilst they are being fed by the doe and if they come into contact with the virus during that period then they are immune for l

You should get one mate, also handy to whack the skull of these xl bully's if you ever get attacked by one I learnt that on another thread on here lol 

Well this year i have seen more rabbits around me than i have for the last 10 years put together. Found some land where i can harvest a few. A friend of mine has bought 2 ferrets for the 1st time in y

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Chaff said:

Isn't it so many generations then they get immunity before it mutates again?

Meant to go in seven year cycles but i am not sure i believe that. also if the Doe gets over it her immunity is not passed on to her off spring. 

9 minutes ago, paulus said:

Meant to go in seven year cycles but i am not sure i believe that. also if the Doe gets over it her immunity is not passed on to her off spring. 

2 blocks of land by me split by a a motorway, 1 side never had myxi for 10.year the other had it every year but it never done much.damage alot got over it or didn't get infected, it crossed the road and completely whiped the place but now few year on the immune side has been virtually cleared by it 

Explain this phenomenon immediately 🤔 

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

2 blocks of land by me split by a a motorway, 1 side never had myxi for 10.year the other had it every year but it never done much.damage alot got over it or didn't get infected, it crossed the road and completely whiped the place but now few year on the immune side has been virtually cleared by it 

Explain this phenomenon immediately 🤔 

Do you work for MENSA Lol Like i said i don't believe the 7 year cycle theory, If a warren gets effected then all that's left in theory is those that have recovered from it, Allegedly immune, Its not until new off spring have increased the size of that colony that the virus spreads again, The road could have stopped interaction between the two colonies, Thus those on the other side of the road would have had no immunity, Maybe in a few years it will wipe that colony out again,