Upper middle class problems thread

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't laugh.  We have now got a cleaner. After the Mrs bout of illness last year she's now firing on all cylinders and working flat out. Works in the community with terminally ill folk plus

How does everyone else deal with wayward domestic servants? You divorce them mate

Fukin nightmare, I had a mate do my garden 1 day a week, slow as, then he said he can’t do weeding, or digging flower beds etc cause his back hurts. His pruning was cutting a straight line threw any p

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

They're all the same mate down on all four's with their arse stuck up in the air!

Fckin hell I'm asking for serious advice on managing domestic servants and employing serious staff to assist with my high pressure fast paced lifestyle. All you lot can think about is what extra services you could get. 

• Haha 2

I keep it in the family, and employ the mother-in-law, she comes every Friday, it’s amazing what a 70 year old can get done in a couple of hours, it’s a pleasure to come home on a Friday afternoon, she’s worth every penny of the 25 quid wages ( gave her a fiver, pay rise because of the cost of living crisis) 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Tell your Mrs she's being all flirty with you .  Then day or two later Mrs will bin her 

Flirting...the big fat cnut sits crying on the couch or smoking and playing with her phone at the back door. Even the Mrs wouldn't buy that. 

You lot are no help.

@Stavross your mother in law want a few extra hours?

Fukin nightmare, I had a mate do my garden 1 day a week, slow as, then he said he can’t do weeding, or digging flower beds etc cause his back hurts. His pruning was cutting a straight line threw any plant/ bush,shrub. £600 a month ffs.  Told him I may as well do it myself .

• Haha 3