New Covid - Here we go again.........

I think voon is the only man left on earth still following and believing the lie even our resident the jab cures not only covid but all other ailments as well idiot Sandy has had the decency to F,R,O with his nonsense graphs and charts, that only proved his stupidity, a mass experiment with human guinie pigs is what’s just happened,

• Like 5

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

Called in the Doctors this morning, All staff masked up again and asking Patients to do the same, Not a chance in hell. Had a text on my phone inviting me me to go for my SEASONAL covid jab, How long has covid been seasonal ?. I assume its an attempt to make it appear normal like the annual Flu jab, 

1 hour ago, paulus said:

Called in the Doctors this morning, All staff masked up again and asking Patients to do the same, Not a chance in hell. Had a text on my phone inviting me me to go for my SEASONAL covid jab, How long has covid been seasonal ?. I assume its an attempt to make it appear normal like the annual Flu jab, 

They were in the home the other week doing them both one of the nurses only wanted her flu jab but got the covid one as well just been up the hospital misses had to have a scan as I walked into the reception area they had a tent up offering them both as well seasonal flu and covid jab it’s the new norm, though apparently locally only 1 in 10 people have taken up the offer of a free seasonal double booster so maybe people  are waking up slowly 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think voon is the only man left on earth still following and believing the lie even our resident the jab cures not only covid but all other ailments as well idiot Sandy has had the decency to F,R,O with his nonsense graphs and charts, that only proved his stupidity, a mass experiment with human guinie pigs is what’s just happened,

I’m quite happy in my beliefs, Greyman 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The tip of the iceberg has broken the surface, once there are enough successful cases the floodgates will really open as we work on case law, seems we are moving from opinion to fact finally

me niece has mitrial  valve regurgitation and pots she hasn’t been right since covid vaccine only 17 they are saying it is most likely from having covid the lying c**ts 

there’s loads a people with all sorts since they took that vaccine 

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, Demeter said:

So, the doctors are lying? I think I'm going to cancel my back operation now, they can't be trusted. Modern medicine pfffftttt.

just repeated what there told to say like they always do 

the pains etc tiredness came with a fortnight of having em she’s been years getting palmed off until a month ago 

5 minutes ago, Demeter said:

You don't believe that do you? There's been scientific studies on the effect the virus and vaccine have on the heart.  You are at more risk of suffering heart problems from the virus than you are the vaccine.

WWW.CNBC.COM

Even among the highest risk group, teenage boys, the risk of cardiac conditions was higher...

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0

she had the vaccine the pains tiredness popping feeling in her chest started a few week after she never had covid at that point 

i know people with gillian’s barra syndrome from it  others with clots 

i don’t know anyone not had the vaccine having problems from catching covid