XL Bully Ban Incoming

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

What a mental thread,a load of fellas ,needing a dog to look after them ,a ring door bell ,yappy Jack Russell  an .410 off the ticket ,sorted !

The ring doorbell, yappy jack russell and .410 wouldn't be much use guarding a yard full of plant through the night which was my main use for bandogs. Not much use in your home if you're not there either.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Chid said:

DG he's been breeding them for years , he was involved with the original stock I'm sure 

You know his whereabouts pm if you’d prefer but Hawick Scottish Borders prevalent with them a lot now been bred down with bull xs and greyhound and a lot I’d say in pet homes you can’t do much down here without getting a name for it and someone dobbing you in 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

What a mental thread,a load of fellas ,needing a dog to look after them ,a ring door bell ,yappy Jack Russell  an .410 off the ticket ,sorted !

mental aint it protection dog ffs away with the fairy’s 

6 minutes ago, BGD said:

The ring doorbell, yappy jack russell and .410 wouldn't be much use guarding a yard full of plant through the night which was my main use for bandogs. Not much use in your home if you're not there either.

it would take lads no time to sort a dog though mate easy as it gets 

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it would take lads no time to sort a dog though mate easy as it gets 

Many tried, none succeeded.

We've already established you don't know what you're talking about pal :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, BGD said:

Many tried, none succeeded.

We've already established you don't know what you're talking about pal :laugh:

must a been out and out retards dogs are useless unless to alert ya there one wack to the head bar or chopper or just throw some grub bit a resin inside there out 24 hour ffs kids here be in lol

Edited by mC HULL
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

must a been out and out retards dogs are useless unless to alert ya there one wack to the head bar or chopper or just throw some grub bit a resin inside there out 24 hour ffs kids here be in lol

Again just demonstrating how little you know. Good luck swinging a bar at a pair of 150lb bandogs in the dark as for poisoning it's trivial to train a dog to leave any food not given to them by yourself and any half decent guard will be so worked up by people around the fence that food is the last thing on their mind anyway.

I had a yard full of plant in the middle of nowhere for over 15 years and never once had a successful break in pal, you're arguing with real world experience again.

Tbh I’d consider them a deterrent rather than Thea swear if you think folk have a level of respect enough not to chuck some steak with Xanax or Valium or something over a fence and sit and wait when there’s videos on tick tock of lads with angle grinders during the day cutting locks of bikes in city centres folk walking passed not interested they themselves not interested in being filmed 

let’s be honest who actually turns there head at a car alarm 

I wouldn’t need one although I have a liking to a type of bulldog that I seen in a kennel once and might own one day although not my type of dog in the slightest but for my own needs something that barks when someone’s going about the house to make me aware will be grand are old whippets we’re spot on you’d trust that something wasn’t right if they were barking during the night right now my dads got my old cocker x patt and if she barks during the night he’ll be straight on the phone looking at the cameras on the pigeon shed 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, BGD said:

Again just demonstrating how little you know. Good luck swinging a bar at a pair of 150lb bandogs in the dark as for poisoning it's trivial to train a dog to leave any food not given to them by yourself and any half decent guard will be so worked up by people around the fence that food is the last thing on their mind anyway.

I had a yard full of plant in the middle of nowhere for over 15 years and never once had a successful break in pal, you're arguing with real world experience again.

that old chestnut it won’t take out from abit one lol ffs 

and the dark ? a lightforce straight in there face is easy enough 

if it was middle a nowhere and lads wanted it a bullet would be used mate come on 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that old chestnut it won’t take out from abit one lol ffs 

and the dark ? a lightforce straight in there face is easy enough 

if it was middle a nowhere and lads wanted it a bullet would be used mate come on 

We're not talking hypotheticals here pal for over 15 years I had dogs successfully guarding my property. No one poisoned them, no one dazzled them with a torch and no one shot them :laugh:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BGD said:

We're not talking hypotheticals here pal for over 15 years I had dogs successfully guarding my property. No one poisoned them, no one dazzled them with a torch and no one shot them :laugh:

good job no one new what was there or you’d a seen how useless them dogs really were 

6 hours ago, BGD said:

No mate you don't know anything. I've seen it on a film. Two sleeping tablets on some steak, push it through the fence on the end of a cane while saying 'good dog good dog'. Ten minutes later they are fast asleep 👍

On 10/09/2023 at 20:31, BGD said:

Thoughts? Honestly something needs to be done but we all know how ineffective breed bans are and I wonder what other breeds/types will end up getting caught up in any ban that covers them.

shoot the f****n lot and the wankers that own them 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, bird said:

spot on Gnash , my bitch i had that reid line bred , was not nothing like game bred bulldog, but fook me, you got a 19 1/2 in  57 lb  powerhouse , even playing she wreak you . i told you before when my big gsd x grey Buck was  3 year old, he killed few foxes, locked on to bigger things , that fill me freezer , so he was strong fit working dog. i met bloke with a young pit x staff , ear enough pit i think, not switched on yet, was about 14 month brindle  , about  19-20 in  50 odd lb, was ok temp , lad had him down field by the wood  i go to for the odd fox  , he was loose , he seen Buck then came right up to him, i thought fook me Buck be dead here. well dog was ok, but rough as hell lol, Buck grabbed 3 times and threw him in the air lol , this dog loved it he kept coming back haha ,  he wore Buck out  , good job it was daft thing , ok not a game bred pit , but  could do lot of damage to any man or most dogs if it really wanted to, i did tell you about it before  Gnash few years back mate.

Started seeing more GSDs about these days one would be my choice for having a dog around me for a guard tbh than these horrible xl bully's. I always remember the big lump of a dog Dave Sleights brother had years ago a cross between an English mastiff and a GSD that was a good protection dog but with a versatile temp till it was time to work. That's the trouble with these idiots getting these xl bully's a lot don't have a clue how to train and handel that type of dog. 

• Like 3