XL Bully Ban Incoming

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

The crazy thing is before smoking in pubs was banned most pubs had a Smoke room. It was only the breweries in there search for more profit that forced landlords into the food trade and thus ending the smoke room. 

most pubs just had people smoking lol 

pubs are a shadow of what they were mate 

there not making more money i know that 

• Like 2

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

most pubs just had people smoking lol 

pubs are a shadow of what they were mate 

there not making more money i know that 

Its greed by the breweries and local councils mate, Landlord's nowadays are just Cannon fodder, Most will go bust within a couple of years. around here in the town centres most pubs are being converted into flats or are derelict after a fire in the roof. . Lol 

11 minutes ago, paulus said:

Its greed by the breweries and local councils mate, Landlord's nowadays are just Cannon fodder, Most will go bust within a couple of years. around here in the town centres most pubs are being converted into flats or are derelict after a fire in the roof. . Lol 

same here burned or into flats 

17 hours ago, BGD said:

Oh definitely in terms of day to day handling the unpredictable ones are way more of a headache. I had this big black bitch years ago that would bounce about on her chain wagging her tail looking happy to see you but if you actually reached out to give her a pat it was 50/50 whether she'd turn into a Tasmanian devil the second your hand made contact with her or not, gave us some good laughs when unsuspecting lads would get lured in by her :laugh: was like a switch would just go off and for the rest of the day she'd be going mental. Was generally fine once you were actually working with her but you had to watch yourself whenever you were around her spot

Chainspots were the only real chance you had with manny dogs i remember an inbred Nelis son of Popeye we had years ago who had got to about 18 months and never raised a lip until i was in his pen one day and he just leaned up front feet on my belly and pushed his nose into me letting out this absolutely evil kind of howl/growl coming from deep within oh man it was horrible 😂......i was up against a wall and every time i went to move away he'd let out this gut wrenching noise and push his nose in a bit deeper.....we was stuck like this for what seemed like ages but was barely a minute before my pal saw what was occurring and distracted him....but from that day he was just a full on man biter he later nailed someone who was working him,yet his litter brother was an absolute gentleman so you never can tell......nearly every bad experience i had was with them black,orange eyed monsters 😆

• Like 2
15 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Check out Pets4homes, several  adult American bullies are going for £100. I daresay if you haggle they would willingly give them away them for nothing. Some advertisers offer no additional information. Some say they are dog aggressive. One numpty says he has tried everything " even training" but his bitch is still reactive. There are dozens of litters of pups open to anybody with the money.

You can't buy a gun without a licence,  which includes a doctors reference and a background check. It is also very difficult to get on to ground and shoot deer for example without producing  certificates proving you know what you are doing.

Before you can legally drive you have to pass  a test and have insurance. We accept these measures as reasonable and for the greater good.

Guns and cars are obviously lethal objects. Society needs to be protected from their irresponsible use.

Yet any kid or psychological defective can acquire a powerful AB XL capable of killing somebody with no checks, no insurance. 

CP is right, banning things isn't always the best thing to do. So why not introduce compulsory insurance, with insurance details contained on the dog's chip? No insurance and your dog is confiscated and your dog is impounded until you have bought an insurance document . We could have more dog wardens checking dogs in public places.

We should also have dogs muzzled in public and again there would be an outcry. But there was an outcry when  smoking in pubs was banned.  But now most think it was a brilliant, civilised  change which needed to be made.

When picking up dog shit first started I thought it weird but I am a total convert now.

The government  needs to make some ballsy decisions on this matter and stop sitting on its hands for fear of upsetting the nutty dog lobbyists. They won't of course and we will still be posting about the problem next  year and forever.

Been saying the same for years.....theres a reason its difficult for a 19 year old lad to insure a Ferrari !....ok some young lads will keep their silly dogs regardless and risk having no insurance but it will put some off if the insurance costs more than the dog.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Chainspots were the only real chance you had with manny dogs i remember an inbred Nelis son of Popeye we had years ago who had got to about 18 months and never raised a lip until i was in his pen one day and he just leaned up front feet on my belly and pushed his nose into me letting out this absolutely evil kind of howl/growl coming from deep within oh man it was horrible 😂......i was up against a wall and every time i went to move away he'd let out this gut wrenching noise and push his nose in a bit deeper.....we was stuck like this for what seemed like ages but was barely a minute before my pal saw what was occurring and distracted him....but from that day he was just a full on man biter he later nailed someone who was working him,yet his litter brother was an absolute gentleman so you never can tell......nearly every bad experience i had was with them black,orange eyed monsters 😆

Sounds like it would have been a bad outcome if your mate hadn't intervened?

1 hour ago, littlefish said:

Sounds like it would have been a bad outcome if your mate hadn't intervened?

Probably mate yes,he tagged me a couple of times after that but nothing serious.... i do think he was one of those dogs that actually wanted to drag you away in a corner and eat you......thankfully they were few and far between !

6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Probably mate yes,he tagged me a couple of times after that but nothing serious.... i do think he was one of those dogs that actually wanted to drag you away in a corner and eat you......thankfully they were few and far between !

I often wondered how the hell an adult could be killed by a dog in the UK, until I came across a malinois in the charge of a twonk.......Christ almighty......

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, littlefish said:

I often wondered how the hell an adult could be killed by a dog in the UK, until I came across a malinois in the charge of a twonk.......Christ almighty......

Easy mate.You may think you can overpower a dog when its actually letting you overpower it.Ive took bites off some powerful animals that tip the scales at no more than 70Ib right up to 110lb + wearing either a sleeve or a full suit.If a dog that size with really bad intentions decides youre getting it.Unless youre tooled up youre pretty much f**ked.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Easy mate.You may think you can overpower a dog when its actually letting you overpower it.Ive took bites off some powerful animals that tip the scales at no more than 70Ib right up to 110lb + wearing either a sleeve or a full suit.If a dog that size with really bad intentions decides youre getting it.Unless youre tooled up youre pretty much f**ked.

one dog you could deal with you may take some damage though anymore id say it’s a wrap 

43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

one dog you could deal with you may take some damage though anymore id say it’s a wrap 

One determined dog and I'd say your pretty much fcuked, them dogs are breaking bones and ripping flesh with every bite. Some of them will need killing before they'll stop and if you can do that without a weapon your in a tiny minority. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You aint dealing with one decent sized dog if it has bad intentions and a bit of bollock to it.Unless of course you're one of them that knows the old"pull its legs apart and split its heart trick"

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

One determined dog and I'd say your pretty much fcuked, them dogs are breaking bones and ripping flesh with every bite. Some of them will need killing before they'll stop and if you can do that without a weapon your in a tiny minority. 

i’m not saying you wouldn’t take damage but there’s a reason deaths from dogs are kids women and old mate