Don’t let your dog drink tap water

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I had to Google it, didn’t I ? Anyhow, the majority of articles say that tap water from a country with a good source, such as the UK , is perfectly fine for dogs, as it is for humans.

I’ve just ordered 500 bottles of volvic 

I always have a bowl of water out in the garden room for if the dogs are thirsty, always from the tap. However, they rarely drink from it and invariably prefer to drink the rusty coloured rain water w

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

loads mate 

they say it’s to stop cavity’s in teeth give good enamel but to much gives you brown teeth and weak teeth lol weak bones 

it’s linked to adhd in kids 

its also suppose to dumb you down it’s in prozac an anti depressant 

there loads a shit it does that’s bad but the government put it in our water to help us have nice teeth ffs lol

Right right that meks sense ,I had this kid used 2 work for me an he would only drink filters water ,well he is the most violent fecker I've ever known so sounds like he needs some tap stuff sort him out

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

What a load of bollocks your talking utter shite,,,, you been on here for just over a week and giving Shouts out like your some vet? Have a word with ye self, and give dogs Tap water over 20 years not one died because of the water it drank. How long have you been reading this nonsense, 

I was thinking this 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

What a load of bollocks your talking utter shite,,,, you been on here for just over a week and giving Shouts out like your some vet? Have a word with ye self, and give dogs Tap water over 20 years not one died because of the water it drank. How long have you been reading this nonsense, 

Dunt be like that he's only educating you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I think I’d be more worried about some of the processed complete food that some people feed their dogs rather than the tap water…….

Cheers.

Personally I'm not even gonna use tap water 2 wash the runs down just incase

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Personally I'm not even gonna use tap water 2 wash the runs down just incase

Peckham Spring Water was the best for everyone, but the Establishment shut down Del Boys enterprise to make sure we all drank fluoride tap water so they could control our minds…..fuckers !!

Cheers.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Peckham Spring Water was the best for everyone, but the Establishment shut down Del Boys enterprise to make sure we all drank fluoride tap water so they could control our minds…..fuckers !!

Cheers.

Mange tout.mange tout

• Haha 1