How's your summer?

To much wind has restricted my boat movements a bit this year but always something else to keep me busy, the one thing I do hate is you never have the right cloths on for a whole day, at least come winter you can get dressed accordingly and not have to keep adding and removing layers, I do have my log store full already and am about to fit a new carb to the old chainsaw in readiness for what I.m hoping will be a proper cold winter 

F79678F4-3722-4DCE-B500-9C7C82C6BAAD.jpeg

30709452-352F-4240-9383-4171858087D4.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only good thing about all this wind and rain imo...is it's kept the rivers topped up,and stopped the algae blooms building up and suffocating the fish🤞 loads of nuts/berries on the trees around here,b

Lil warm 

Our summer in SW Scotland has been dire. A sunny June and now 6 weeks of wind and rain. Leaves are falling from trees already. It feels like Autumn. We even had a mist on Wednesday. I had a single swa

Posted Images

Only good thing about all this wind and rain imo...is it's kept the rivers topped up,and stopped the algae blooms building up and suffocating the fish🤞 loads of nuts/berries on the trees around here,best yr for rabbits in as long as i can remember , hopefully still a few to go at when the season starts..👍

• Like 5

A bit of a mixed bag here - I keep getting rained on when I'm out working on warm nights. I don't mind - it is what it is.

The crab apples and conkers seem to be early.

I'm seeing the days get shorter - hopefully we'll have a good Indian summer 🤞🏻

• Like 1

Apart from getting absolutely mullered by mosquitos we had a smashing few months hopping about the Greek Islands....and now back here its complete misery again.....4 days of sunshine ive counted so far,it seems like every year theres less and less reason to stay in this gaff.

On 21/08/2023 at 11:34, gnasher16 said:

Apart from getting absolutely mullered by mosquitos we had a smashing few months hopping about the Greek Islands....and now back here its complete misery again.....4 days of sunshine ive counted so far,it seems like every year theres less and less reason to stay in this gaff.

Which greek islands do you recommend? I've been to the main ones, but I fancy an island less touristy. Is it possible to get an island with a way of life like Greece was years ago?