Bare feet

I got nailed by sea urchins years ago while on holiday in Spain loads of black splinters in feet could hardly walk to bar. Got chatting to an ex navy diver and yeah he said piss on them before shower and it did work . 

Golden shower lol 😆 

• Like 1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOMO 😁.

As I,m probably a little bit odd by many standards anyways  here’s something else i do and was wondering if any one else ever partakes in I don’t wear shoes apart from if I,m at work or going somewher

I can remember coursing with Mick on his bit of marsh in the late 90s early 2000s and he walked the fields in the middle of winter bare footed.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Chaff said:

I got nailed by sea urchins years ago while on holiday in Spain loads of black splinters in feet could hardly walk to bar. Got chatting to an ex navy diver and yeah he said piss on them before shower and it did work . 

Golden shower lol 😆 

Pissed on my feet all of my life...never had a corn or verruca Chaff😁👍

• Like 2

Well it’s been mild I’ve just started a few short walks in bare feet and they are already feeling more prepared and harder than last spring hoping to get them hardened up enough that I can keep it up most of next winter, recon gnash would love me with me manky toes out and girly bangles on lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Chaff said:

Golden shower lol 😆 

I had a girlfriend for a while, a really kinky filipina, she wanted me to urinate on her as she sat in the bath, it did nothing for me, the relationship flatlined. 

• Like 1

I can understand that mate, there sure are some twisted individuals out there. 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I had a girlfriend for a while, a really kinky filipina, she wanted me to urinate on her as she sat in the bath, it did nothing for me, the relationship flatlined. 

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Very nice lady apart from that idiosyncratic fetish. 

23 minutes ago, Chaff said:

it’s a 3rd world country mate only chance she had of getting a warm shower lol

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s a 3rd world country mate only chance she had of getting a warm shower lol

It was in Hong Kong, it's more advanced than hull lol. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Well it’s been mild I’ve just started a few short walks in bare feet and they are already feeling more prepared and harder than last spring hoping to get them hardened up enough that I can keep it up most of next winter, recon gnash would love me with me manky toes out and girly bangles on lol 

What are you, a bull cross, hardening your feet up ffs.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Please tell me you aint got a tribal tattoo as well 😫

6 hours ago, mackem said:

Magic,should of steamed in there son....nothing like rinsing a treacle with a fetish....never show your hand and all that.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1