Bibby Stockholm

My girlfriend lives on Portland I seen the pro refugee protesters that were on the anti barge march bunch of gay looking and Bohemian  hippy types 🙄

wonder how many were local an would have a immigrant in their home ?

I will see how long it takes for a crime to be committed then it brushed under the rug with some bullshit cover up excuse.  

• Like 6

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a young man I think every prison had a wing or at least a floor on a wing for illegals awaiting deportation after all they are here illegally so are therefore criminals and should be kept i

It’s strange how Labour and the left are crying about putting illegal immigrants on this barge !! They didn’t say anything about it when mates of mine on the rigs lived on it !  My late brother

For the ones who don't want it I agree but there are still loads of locals support it. There aren't many Towns and citys not effected by it now and in each one its nearly always the vocal groups that

Posted Images

When I was a young man I think every prison had a wing or at least a floor on a wing for illegals awaiting deportation after all they are here illegally so are therefore criminals and should be kept in prison until either granted asylum or deported, truth is all the main party’s are on the same page and actually want them here so are all going round in circles arguing over what can be done whilst leaving the back door wide open,it’s been going on for a decade or more and each year the number just goes up 👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Jobs fukt it’s there already here in there droves and here they will stay. Only used to see all kinds of breeds round Manchester etc now there flooding the little old mill towns a

Edited by BobDown
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

It should be full and on its way to Rwanda or drop the fekers back in France.

That is what the fckers are scared of happening! Afraid of water so won't go on a massive barge but they were OK to cross the channel on an overloaded poxy little dinghy ffs!! 

• Like 2
On 08/08/2023 at 10:14, Borr said:

Wouldn't be going anywhere in a dingy from ascension island

Screenshot_20230808-101140.png

Any vehicle that was unserviceable after the Falklands war was dumped in the sea just off Ascension Island from landing craft, Should be a great spot for fishing by now Lol.