• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Busy time at the allotment with chicks hatching; Cheers.  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, paulus said:

When i was a kid, i always had the notion of coursing with a cheetah, obviously never did it, But i believe it would have been good fun Lol 

Never too late to follow your dreams mate…

EXOTICPETSFORSALEONLINE.COM

Buy Cheetah Cubs, We are breeders and we have exotic cats, white lion cubs and tiger cubs available in our cattery...

Just now, mackem said:

Never too late to follow your dreams mate…

EXOTICPETSFORSALEONLINE.COM

Buy Cheetah Cubs, We are breeders and we have exotic cats, white lion cubs and tiger cubs available in our cattery...

Funny thing about that Indian one, My grandad who was in India for a good number of years in the early 1900`s whilst in the Army, He told me a story about seeing a cheetah being used to catch stuff, that's what put the idea in my head as a kid.   

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

Funny thing about that Indian one, My grandad who was in India for a good number of years in the early 1900`s whilst in the Army, He told me a story about seeing a cheetah being used to catch stuff, that's what put the idea in my head as a kid.   

Yup,there used to be cheetah in India but went extinct in the 1950’s however there’s a dozen there at the moment as part of project cheetah the Indian governments plans to reintroduce them.If you ever get the chance grab a book called A Sporting Chance by Dan Mannix,he hunted with a cheetah.

F38AD227-5A45-4066-93D8-F14677500523.jpeg

• Like 4

New jaguar caught on trail-cam in Arizona recently. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A new jaguar was spotted in southern Arizona on December 20 on a wildlife camera in the...

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

The animal was cleared away before it could be examined

Funnily enough I raced down the m5 and up the m4 motorway yesterday afternoon after a Facebook report of a black one dead near the bath junction but nothing there when I got there within two hours, ??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/01/2024 at 20:01, mackem said:

Yup,there used to be cheetah in India but went extinct in the 1950’s however there’s a dozen there at the moment as part of project cheetah the Indian governments plans to reintroduce them.If you ever get the chance grab a book called A Sporting Chance by Dan Mannix,he hunted with a cheetah.

F38AD227-5A45-4066-93D8-F14677500523.jpeg

Must admit I like cheetah...I think it cos of the resemble running dogs...I was fortunate to see them in the wild in RSA...just starting a hunt ...but the springbok were on there toes and away....so no kill...

I remember watching big cat diaries or something like that...where they were filming the cheetah so regularly that they became almost tame to the point where they would jump on the jeeps they were filming from to get a good vantage point to scan the plains...one even pissed in the open sunroof...lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Must admit I like cheetah...I think it cos of the resemble running dogs...I was fortunate to see them in the wild in RSA...just starting a hunt ...but the springbok were on there toes and away....so no kill...

I remember watching big cat diaries or something like that...where they were filming the cheetah so regularly that they became almost tame to the point where they would jump on the jeeps they were filming from to get a good vantage point to scan the plains...one even pissed in the open sunroof...lol

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Why would you want a cheetah when you can get a saluki..... 😁

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I'd release those cheetahs and get a wild dog instead, now they can run.

I watched a video the other day where two cheetahs were completely outrun by a gazelle, they barely looked faster.

• Like 1