1 hour ago, shaaark said:

You had a sighting too, mate?

No matey.. nothing here. I've always had an interest in it mind. Probably since seeing the soldiers wearing the ghillie suits on the tele when I was a young kid brought in to deal with the sheep killings at the farm at South Molton in Devon set my interest off I'd say. 

I have a mate, big into wildfowling, seen one in 2009 in North Nottinghamshire and I've no reason not to believe him.

• Like 5

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Busy time at the allotment with chicks hatching; Cheers.  

Posted Images

A few years ago my husband showed me a video he’d just taken in a stubble field nearby. It clearly showed a large cat shaped figure. As tall as the dead grass and weeds beside it, about 2ft, making its way along the field side.
Its movement was a bit lumbering, more like a badger, quite short legs, but the long tail could only have been a cat. 
He was in his truck, and slowly drove to where the lane would meet the field margin. I couldn’t understand how this big wild animal wasn’t running away from the truck, surely it could see and hear it. 

Lost sight of it for a moment behind some hawthorn to reveal the culprit smiling up at the camera on the other side. Next door’s black moggie. The illusion was the shadow cast on the dead grass beside it made it it look several times the size!

• Like 3
9 hours ago, StephOC said:

A few years ago my husband showed me a video he’d just taken in a stubble field nearby. It clearly showed a large cat shaped figure. As tall as the dead grass and weeds beside it, about 2ft, making its way along the field side.
Its movement was a bit lumbering, more like a badger, quite short legs, but the long tail could only have been a cat. 
He was in his truck, and slowly drove to where the lane would meet the field margin. I couldn’t understand how this big wild animal wasn’t running away from the truck, surely it could see and hear it. 

Lost sight of it for a moment behind some hawthorn to reveal the culprit smiling up at the camera on the other side. Next door’s black moggie. The illusion was the shadow cast on the dead grass beside it made it it look several times the size!

Usually the case 👍

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Another idiot 🤦‍♂️

But not as big as some on here and if you actually read the article 3 other people not known to each other also saw it which adds a little more weight to his claim, 4 witnesses against you in a court of law and your pretty fecked, one day they will allow you to believe lol 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

But not as big as some on here and if you actually read the article 3 other people not known to each other also saw it which adds a little more weight to his claim, 4 witnesses against you in a court of law and your pretty fecked, one day they will allow you to believe lol 

4 witnesses saw a moggy 👍

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

4 pissheads in the pub. I shoot a farm near there , better watch my back 🤣

I was going to say it used to be ran loads back in the day and the lads would have put them up before now if there. I put it down to a big feral but would of liked a picture of it since a few have seen it now 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

I was going to say it used to be ran loads back in the day and the lads would have put them up before now if there. I put it down to a big feral but would of liked a picture of it since a few have seen it now 

Mate it don’t work like that keepers been keepering the same estates for generations and may get one or two sightings being on the land is just a lottery and not a guarantee 

C01B32E0-49FA-4470-AC82-5D8F8CF6E83A.jpeg

• Like 2