• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ–•

Not judging by the amount of Fannyโ€™s on here ?

Busy time at the allotment with chicks hatching; Cheers. ย 

Posted Images

On 12/08/2023 at 16:38, Greyman said:

My whole pointย is itโ€™sย an inconclusive picture and without any other evidence like footprints hair samples or a prey item it means noting and no ones opinion is more valid than anyone elseโ€™s, itโ€™s again becoming a point scoring exercise were as it should just be discarded as no more than a bad picture of something in a headlight which is all it will ever be ๐Ÿ‘

Not wanting an argument but havnt you posted exactly the same then got your suspenders in a hash when youโ€™ve been pulled up on it ,just saying so we get a balanced debate .๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Like 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Mack is the ying to greymans yang .๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In all fairness to Greyman he gave me good advice earlier,I am going north next month to see Les Stroud (SURVIVORMAN)give a lecture,he is purported to have had a Bigfoot encounter,Greyman told me to question him on it which I was going to do anyway if there is audience Q&A.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Not wanting an argument but havnt you posted exactly the same then got your suspenders in a hash when youโ€™ve been pulled up on it ,just saying so we get a balanced debate .๐Ÿ‘Œ

That's the thing fd. We have to look into any sort of so called evidence, and not just take everything at face value. This picture just shows how easy it is to fool people.ย 

ย We need to debate, to find the truth. One or two on here are taking valid questionsย personal. Time to grow up, and answer the difficult questions, or if theyย don't have the answers, then say so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Need to be registered to read it

Try it again I got in on my second go without registering, itโ€™s a relatively fair assessment apart from defra who used a D notice in 2011/2012 to shut down a program and take the dna evidence, so they are lying and Danny bampton is also a bitย of an egotistical looney with money that nobody actively engages with within the bigcat world but they still go to him for comment due to his out dated website, problem with these reports is they just snatch snippets of old news and add them to the article, nothing is quite as it seems which is why you are always better off doing your own work and finding your own truth, ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

32 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Actually worth a read.

WWW.NEWSCIENTIST.COM

The documentary Panthera Britannia Declassified claims to show clear evidence of a black...

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

May be of some interest to some of you. A hunting lad I followย but donโ€™t know personally, on instagram has taken a video thru thermal he believes is a big cat in the UKIMG_6274.png.fca574113cc3c5df178fb9789c2b910f.png.ย 

Just the messenger!ย 
Have a look. What do you think?ย IMG_6282.png.425694fdd3f2c9d092897940d74bc195.png

IMG_6275.png

IMG_6276.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Thats same one I've just seen, doesn't look or act big to me, scale wise he claims 6ft so they must be some big old oaks he is hunting in.....

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

183 likes, 21 comments - fur_feathers_fish on August 23, 2023: "A big cat I estimated to be over six feet...

ย 

ย 

• Like 6

A 6ft animal would be made up of 3ft of body and the same length tail roughly which would fit the required size, wether they are or not who knows at the moment but as said from the start the thermal camera will be the solving of the mystery as there are only so many times the idiots can shout fox or house cat before people finally realise the truth is out there, anyways nice one will get them under the microscope laterย 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

A 6ft animal would be made up of 3ft of body and the same length tail roughly which would fit the required size, wether they are or not who knows at the moment but as said from the start the thermal camera will be the solving of the mystery as there are only so many times the idiots can shout fox or house cat before people finally realise the truth is out there, anyways nice one will get them under the microscope laterย 

When using thermal, at distance, whilstย the animal is moving through woodland. How do you judge the length of the animal?ย 

I mean, those who regularly use thermal for fox shooting. Can they tell the length of each fox they see?

ย 

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

When using thermal, at distance, whilstย the animal is moving through woodland. How do you judge the length of the animal?ย 

I mean, those who regularly use thermal for fox shooting. Can they tell the length of each fox they see?

FD will be on shortly....he will have the answerย