Anyone had tennis elbow and how long did it last. 

I have had it now for around 6 months and really getting pissed off with it now as cant lift anything without pain.

Just had to struggle skinning and butchering a roe , really pissing me off.

Dr said its self limiting and should be ok in a year ffs

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve got wankers elbow, good job I’m ambidextrous 

Tried it all from injections, acupuncture ,ultra sound, ice packs ect .... in the end the arm band worked best for me 

Just ordered a brace off Amazon...see how it goes.

Posted Images

WWW.THERABAND.COM

The THERABAND FlexBar improves grip strength and is a high-quality treatment for Tennis Elbow or Golfer's Elbow, research-proven to eliminate pain and increase...

I use these…. Had tennis and golfers elbow…consistently doing exercises and break from aggravating factors help….

My tennis elbow has come back so put my bio flow magnetic bracelet back on. Had tennis elbow for about 7  years when I was working gets you down. I used a copper magnetic bracelet and it got rid of it in just a few weeks. Hope it works again.

Think it's the metal detecting that aggravated my elbow this time.

Cheers

• Like 1
Just now, Arry said:

My tennis elbow has come back so put my bio flow magnetic bracelet back on. Had tennis elbow for about 7  years when I was working gets you down. I used a copper magnetic bracelet and it got rid of it in just a few weeks. Hope it works again.

Think it's the metal detecting that aggravated my elbow this time.

Cheers

Detecting is a common detectorists malaise with the repetitious coil swinging movement.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I have had it now for around 6 months and really getting pissed off with it now as cant lift anything without pain.

I've golfers elbow .. had it on and off for about 5 years , but I also get real bad pain in my wrist and middle and ring finger at the same time .. I tried the magnetic and copper bracelets and I just seemed to get a sore head when I had them on .. 

Limiting the movement in my wrist helps relieve the pain so I normally wear a wrist brace when it gets bad .

One of these might help 

how-to-wear-a-tennis-elbow-brace-step-by-step-placement.png.e0ae638f7fb8dd9c9039abb5b1678203.png

• Like 2
3 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Any ideas what and where to buy ...its really getting me down now.

WWW.BIOFLOW.COM

The Best Magnetic Therapy Bracelets | Magnetic Sport Wristbands | Magnetic Therapy For Pets

You probably find cheaper ones on ebay mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Chid said:

I've golfers elbow .. had it on and off for about 5 years , but I also get real bad pain in my wrist and middle and ring finger at the same time .. I tried the magnetic and copper bracelets and I just seemed to get a sore head when I had them on .. 

Limiting the movement in my wrist helps relieve the pain so I normally wear a wrist brace when it gets bad .

One of these might help 

how-to-wear-a-tennis-elbow-brace-step-by-step-placement.png.e0ae638f7fb8dd9c9039abb5b1678203.png

i use one of the , swear by it ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

you should of give me a shout i would of come down and skinned it out for you i have one of them straps i will drop it off for you

bud

• Like 1