• Yes , we are gluttons for punishment
    • No , F that noise!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I agree in principle....I don't actually want many hunting posts....I do plenty and I know other lads do plenty, I'm just not arsed about talking about it on the internet, how much talking can y

I say ,Let them both back on...we could get them both together at the fishing comp,matching his and hers outfits ...and force them to share a tent and put them on toilet cleaning duties,so they both s

Might change my name to -

Posted Images

On 22/07/2023 at 17:51, fireman said:

I think FD's a twat who started the trouble with his constant belittling and once you joined in he got on a right roll play mission with it and like you he can't help himself by having a little dig, saying it how i saw it/see it still...By the way i have no fecking interest in cats in any shape or form unless there dead,then they bring a smile to my face..

And that is exactly what does happen every time and sadly will happen again shame the mods don’t see it quite the same and just nip it in the bud. mackem is desperate to derail the topic at all costs ( strangely ) and Tim Is an easily led tool that he uses the little leopard digs are coming in already fishing for a reaction, to start the little merry go round again, quite a lot of effort for someone that categorically does not believe in the subject and the question really  should be why does it master so much to him 

8649BF3E-8413-48E5-9008-332331A74E88.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Borr said:

You could just block each other ?

Think it would be better for everyone if those that have an interest in the subject we’re just allowed to discuss things and people that think it’s shite leave it alone, I personally think football is the biggest load of old shite ever so I stay off the football threads rather than go on them pretend I,m interested and then just snipe and dig until I ruin the thread, it has now happened on three or four occasions always the same format and mo from the same person yet still skilfully staying off the radar, asnyway that’s enough of that it all been said before so i,ll stay away ?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

mackem is desperate to derail the topic at all costs ( strangely ) 

And so it begins………

I am not actually,I just want to see the evidence,and debate has two sides just like a coin.If you want to discuss that’s fine,but anyone with a contrary viewpoint isn’t trying to derail,that’s how a forum works.

4 minutes ago, paulus said:

Open debate is what these forums are all about But sadly this rarely happens these days. 

A forum is debate,otherwise it’s an echo chamber.

Just now, mackem said:

A forum is debate,otherwise it’s an echo chamber.

I was trying to have a debate on another social media platform the other week, The topic was an upcoming Pride event. 

All i said was "Anyone who is not heterosexual is not contributing to the survival of the human race and therefore can not be considered normal in the eyes of Nature" This resulted in instant removal from the group, Some debate that was.   

Just now, paulus said:

I was trying to have a debate on another social media platform the other week, The topic was an upcoming Pride event. 

All i said was "Anyone who is not heterosexual is not contributing to the survival of the human race and therefore can not be considered normal in the eyes of Nature" This resulted in instant removal from the group, Some debate that was.   

Hey,welcome fellow thread derailed/thread killer etc lol.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, paulus said:

I bet they broke the keyboard going for the ban button so fast :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, paulus said:

You were on social media, debating, well, tryjng to, a PRIDE event??!  ?

? lol.

Of course, your heterosexual comment was correct, though.  And that shouldn't need debating.

Stated all along Im very interested in their being large cats in our countryside but after the name calling began it just turned to shite I’m afraid .Nobody is stopping anybody from posting about cats positive or not but we have to expect debate either way .Just because I may be of a different view to others don’t make me right or them wrong but the standard of so called proof we’ve seen has to be upped to there being no shadow of doubt before I’ll stay silent and say yes well done .

If I or anyone else sees anything that’s not right or needs questioning then expect debate ,debate that should flow either way without name calling or threats made to anyone .

Just for the record  I’m no one’s puppet  ,never will be .

There are a few on here who don’t believe in big cats and are verbal in their say so ,that’s all there is to it ,just like there are those who believe in them being here .

What the last however many threads has taught the believers  is that nobody is going to stay quiet when the evidence isn’t right ,dosnt fit with those who are out and about as often as those who wish to push it forward .

I hope we can carry on discussing in an adult manner tbh .

Biggest problem I see with these threads is that there is only ever one voice from the yes camp and unfortunately he dosnt deal very well with pressure .

Couldnt we invite anyone else along with a more tech savvy brain that would be willing and not scared to put up pics we can fawn or cry over .

There are plenty of supposed self proclaimed masters in the subject out there that could surely bring something to the thread that isn’t deer or dog related .

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Stated all along Im very interested in their being large cats in our countryside but after the name calling began it just turned to shite I’m afraid .Nobody is stopping anybody from posting about cats positive or not but we have to expect debate either way .Just because I may be of a different view to others don’t make me right or them wrong but the standard of so called proof we’ve seen has to be upped to there being no shadow of doubt before I’ll stay silent and say yes well done .

If I or anyone else sees anything that’s not right or needs questioning then expect debate ,debate that should flow either way without name calling or threats made to anyone .

Just for the record  I’m no one’s puppet  ,never will be .

There are a few on here who don’t believe in big cats and are verbal in their say so ,that’s all there is to it ,just like there are those who believe in them being here .

What the last however many threads has taught the believers  is that nobody is going to stay quiet when the evidence isn’t right ,dosnt fit with those who are out and about as often as those who wish to push it forward .

I hope we can carry on discussing in an adult manner tbh .

Has you’re solicitor typed that up for you mate lol 

• Haha 1