Went into ASDA with the Mrs this morning to buy a new Razor. To say i was shocked with the prices would be the understatement of this century, There was this orange looking thing from Gillette £22 But that wasn't what shocked me the most, 4 Blades £44, £11 a blade FFS.

Now it will probably be down to Brexit or the War in Ukraine or even Covid, But i now understand why i see loads of blokes with Beards Lol

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are the smack heads favourite lift, 4 pack for a tenner bag, one of them round here has an eBay shop, if boots sell it so does he only cheaper ( lol )

What do you call somebody without a beard?                                            ....

I use the aldi disposable ones...Nice smoth cut...I tried lidle ones once but they felt ruff  

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, paulus said:

Went into ASDA with the Mrs this morning to buy a new Razor. To say i was shocked with the prices would be the understatement of this century, There was this orange looking thing from Gillette £22 But that wasn't what shocked me the most, 4 Blades £44, £11 a blade FFS.

Now it will probably be down to Brexit or the War in Ukraine or even Covid, But i now understand why i see loads of blokes with Beards Lol

A good quality safety razor is best and the blades are cheap. To get a good shave you need to 3 or 4 passes . But if you are not careful ,you will get cut .

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jok said:

Temu. Regards. Jok.

bought a few things from  Temu recently a couple of good little knives for tenner and because they were a day late delivery they give you £5 pound credit off your next purchase so basically got one for free ,the sheaths were shit but the knives were excellent and razor sharp just ordered another little folder off them and there razors are cheap as chips

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I use the aldi disposable ones...Nice smoth cut...I tried lidle ones once but they felt ruff

have a look on TEMU you can get the 5 blade razors that also fit the gilette for a few quid deliverd free ,you have to spend a tenner on each order but there is loads of stuff for peanuts all  from china 

Edited by greg64
14 hours ago, Stavross said:

They are the smack heads favourite lift, 4 pack for a tenner bag, one of them round here has an eBay shop, if boots sell it so does he only cheaper ( lol )

In Rotherham all the shops that sell the gillet blades its just a piece of cardboard that you have to take to the counter as all blades and razor's of quality are kept over the counter.

15 hours ago, paulus said:

Like lurcherman said cut it with trimmer then use razor it lasts longer your taking hardly owt off

• Like 1