Sandy and his mates making excuses....

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No disrespect mate but what a load of shite and i have no problems with people coming into the country if they’re going to get off their arss and work and genuinely try and make a better life for them

The original version is longer and very telling, ask Sandy if he'd have a 12 year old afghani bloke with a beard to go and live with him and his kids, they all want them here as long as they're nowher

Yep shocking. I've cashed in one of my pensions this year after contributing for 12 years I would have ended up with a poxy £78 per month so decided to take it all out. I had the first 25% tax free bu

Posted Images

Just now, TOMO said:

That's quality..lol

The original version is longer and very telling, ask Sandy if he'd have a 12 year old afghani bloke with a beard to go and live with him and his kids, they all want them here as long as they're nowhere near them

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Glastonbury artist advocate for open borders...

Glastonbury organisers...since upgrading security fencing we have seen a dramatic drop in crime at the festival.

?  ? 

Just saying like lol

Glastonbury-Festival-Fence (1).jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Several years ago I worked for a chap who had the contract to take the fence down .It was the year it pissed down and the fence was breached ,pushed over into the mud .By day 3 we had most of the decent panels stacked from one section  but there were still loads treaded in the dirt .It was deemed unprofitable to extract them so on we went .My lads went back after the rest was down and dug them out .8 x8 sheets of ally trackway lol.61 of them if memory serves right .They washed them off and scrapped the lot near Taunton .The lads did well on that scrap run .Nearly 6g if I remember right .

3 years after it changed to the hoarding you see now as it can’t be pushed over by people .

Some money there mind .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Several years ago I worked for a chap who had the contract to take the fence down .It was the year it pissed down and the fence was breached ,pushed over into the mud .By day 3 we had most of the decent panels stacked from one section  but there were still loads treaded in the dirt .It was deemed unprofitable to extract them so on we went .My lads went back after the rest was down and dug them out .8 x8 sheets of ally trackway lol.61 of them if memory serves right .They washed them off and scrapped the lot near Taunton .The lads did well on that scrap run .Nearly 6g if I remember right .

3 years after it changed to the hoarding you see now as it can’t be pushed over by people .

Some money there mind .

They aren't the only fella's to have weighed in some of that old fencing they used to have there...:whistling:

Just now, fireman said:

They aren't the only fella's to have weighed in some of that old fencing they used to have there...:whistling:

We weren’t the only contractors there mate but the others were a bit slow on the uptake .Wish I’d pushed more over now and thumped it in the mud with the 12 tonner .??

Cant sell the stuff now as the travellers f****d it up nicking the trackway laid for jobs on unsteady ground .

• Haha 1

I picked up a stray  farm collie from a busy country road last month. It was in danger of causing a RTA or being flattened. I took it the cops who then took it to a local dog refuge. You can help an animal or a human being without necessarily being prepared to have it or them in your house.

Who do you object to?  Ukrainian refugees? Hong Kong Chinese refugees? So called boat people?...... 80% of these people are found to be genuine asylum seekers. They are in danger of bombs, bullets and/ or persecution. Often they are escaping wars in which the west has played a big part. Politicians,especially second generation immigrant politicians, should not be whipping up fear by calling asylum seekers an "invasion." That's Daily Mail hate speak. Not the  calm, statesmanlike words required from a Home Secretary. And,at the end of the day, any individual found to be trying it on and is judged to be simply an economic migrant is sent back to their country of origin.

The UK takes in less refugees than other comparable nations. Its part of our international responsibilities. Nobody in their right minds sticks their family into a dingy and makes a dangerous water crossing unless they are desperate.  I just think thank God its not me or mine in that dinghy. I don't object to a portion of my taxes helping them out.

Time for a bit of compassion and common sense. 

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I picked up a stray  farm collie from a busy country road last month. It was in danger of causing a RTA or being flattened. I took it the cops who then took it to a local dog refuge. You can help an animal or a human being without necessarily being prepared to have it or them in your house.

Who do you object to?  Ukrainian refugees? Hong Kong Chinese refugees? So called boat people?...... 80% of these people are found to be genuine asylum seekers. They are in danger of bombs, bullets and/ or persecution. Often they are escaping wars in which the west has played a big part. Politicians,especially second generation immigrant politicians, should not be whipping up fear by calling asylum seekers an "invasion." That's Daily Mail hate speak. Not the  calm, statesmanlike words required from a Home Secretary. And,at the end of the day, any individual found to be trying it on and is judged to be simply an economic migrant is sent back to their country of origin.

The UK takes in less refugees than other comparable nations. Its part of our international responsibilities. Nobody in their right minds sticks their family into a dingy and makes a dangerous water crossing unless they are desperate.  I just think thank God its not me or mine in that dinghy. I don't object to a portion of my taxes helping them out.

No disrespect mate but what a load of shite and i have no problems with people coming into the country if they’re going to get off their arss and work and genuinely try and make a better life for themselves …… if they were dodging bombs bullets and persecution you would be going to the next safest place not hopping country upon country until you make it to the uk…. You say nobody in their right minds would stick their family on a dingy and risk it  if I recall correctly don’t see France as being a war torn country ??? 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Last year we allowed in enough people to fill Liverpool one and a half times.....and your saying we should have more compassion? I'd agree we need more common sense. 

People who failed their 3rd asylum appeal in 2015 are still in Britain today. 

Yes I disagree with people from Hong Kong. We don't have room.

Yes I disagree with people from Ukraine. We don't have room.

It's an invasion mate. If you can't see that you are a genuine mad cnut.

......and if nobody claims the Collie then put that scabby fckin thing to sleep as well.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4