• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a rough time of it, they took me down to theatre, had the op then next thing I new it was the next day I woke up in there recovery ward , I had an internal bleed f**k me lads I was in. agony with

Dont have a clue but wish him or anyone going through tough times the best of luck and gods guidance 

I'm.in.lads 

6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

One step ahead of u matey already done that 

You aren’t as daft as I look,good man,positivity and humour go a long way,never give up hope.

Just been admitted to my ward, what a view, I look through my window to vast countryside, f**k me I'd be in my element we a stonkin lurcher , as far as I can see, rolling countryside , must go now sausage n mash on the way, I'm f****n peggin out here 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just been admitted to my ward, what a view, I look through my window to vast countryside, f**k me I'd be in my element we a stonkin lurcher , as far as I can see, rolling countryside , must go now sausage n mash on the way, I'm f****n peggin out here 

Look after yourself mate ?

It's bringing back happy memories fer me looking through my window, me n.Nell.out every day, no matter what the weather we loved it, I'm.not joking lads the view I have is a tonic to me, what wouldn't I give to walk out of here and into the fields I'm.looking at 

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

One step ahead of u matey already done that 

Just checked the list and your not on it for the foreseeable future so your all good ? 

Just now, socks said:

Just checked the list and your not on it for the foreseeable future so your all good ? 

Lol cheers pal, and I hope I find you n yours in God health, the nurse has just been see me to explain tomorrows procedure, I haven't a f****n clue what she was on about,