10 hours ago, shaaark said:

Can't stand that Americanism SHITE!!!

Relax  bro. You'll, give yourself a 911 coronorary. Crazy mother f****r. 

How come gay men don't get called father fuckers? Answers on a post card

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first thing I suss about a person is their accent. I have learned the following: brummie accents generally belong to retarded people. A fallout with a Glaswegian accent often  heralds a violent at

Some Of the words my old grandparents used I never understood as a kid, like “where’s me f***ing twirls” or “ I need a f***ing glim”  “can’t find me smother”    twirls would be keys gli

My missus just said the other day that you don't see dogs on the street these days.  We are in our 70's so we did back on the day, I remember Billy the bull dog, he was an English bull terrier, u

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I read him as in between Frank and Lenny (the Guvnor)… especially when he uses words like “treacle” :laugh:

Ray Winston for me....I know they boxed together at the same gym as kids...

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, shaaark said:

Can't stand that Americanism SHITE!!!

I deal with septics everyday… it’s got to the point when they ask I just say yes, I’m South African/Ozzie/Kiwi :laugh: Fuuckers wouldn’t know a northern accent if it slapped them (luckily it’s normally over the phone) 

Canadians on the other hand instantly know I’m a Brit and from up’norf :laugh:

26 minutes ago, gnipper said:

He went to one of the high schools I did but I think he came from over your way which is why I sound posher than him ?

Where’s he from? Sounds more like he’s from your neck of the woods. Crazy that! We can actually tell which valley/town/ village people come from in one sentence :laugh: 

35 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Where’s he from? Sounds more like he’s from your neck of the woods. Crazy that! We can actually tell which valley/town/ village people come from in one sentence :laugh: 

Just had a quick look and it says he was born here but moved to Blackburn during high school. 

• Like 1