Bargain for anyone who likes lamb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its No fun, needing eyes in your arsehole, wondering if a dog's gonna f**k off and start pulling stock ... Be it a runner or terriers?

So you lads don’t think working dogs need broken to livestock? Things must have changed from when I started with dogs then because any working dog that wasn’t sound round sheep was always seen as a li

Sheep, just background noise.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

You reckon if that greyhound was let off the lead in a field full of sheep it wouldn’t have attacked one? Price and breeding doesn’t come in to it, if a persons had a pup with the intention of working it and they’ve not broke it to stock then they’ve not done right by the dog whatever way you spin it

What a load of shit, are you on crack or something ??

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

What a load of shit, are you on crack or something ??

Well said mate ,i couldnt be bothered to answer his stupid comments anymore ,just spoiling for an argument ....the reason loads of lads dont come on here anymore .?? 

So you lads don’t think working dogs need broken to livestock? Things must have changed from when I started with dogs then because any working dog that wasn’t sound round sheep was always seen as a liability. I’ll stick to my stupid ways of putting a bit of time in and actually training a dog.

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

So you lads don’t think working dogs need broken to livestock? Things must have changed from when I started with dogs then because any working dog that wasn’t sound round sheep was always seen as a liability. I’ll stick to my stupid ways of putting a bit of time in and actually training a dog.

I'm just over the border into Norfolk and there's no sheep around me bar a field with some jacobs in it and iv'e never travelled to a field with sheep in it just to train a dog not to chase them, my dogs have never pulled any mutton and hoofed game was my quarry when i had a lurcher as there isn't any for miles.Now poxy hares is a different ball ache when they pop up in every fecking field and knacker a loose dog before you even get going...:laugh:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

I'm just over the border into Norfolk and there's no sheep around me bar a field with some jacobs in it and iv'e never travelled to a field with sheep in it just to train a dog not to chase them, my dogs have never pulled any mutton and hoofed game was my quarry when i had a lurcher as there isn't any for miles.Now poxy hares is a different ball ache when they pop up in every fecking field and knacker a loose dog before you even get going...:laugh:

Wish I had that problem, jammy bugger 

• Haha 1
On 25/06/2023 at 00:55, mr moocher said:

i have a bitch that dont like anything that moves we keep her on leash if its not safe to let her off

This one's a menace for Morrisons articulated lorries, tries to rag them off the road at any given opportunity 

phil-mitchell-eastenders-1545685213.jpg.png

2 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

This one's a menace for Morrisons articulated lorries, tries to rag them off the road at any given opportunity 

phil-mitchell-eastenders-1545685213.jpg.png

Me having a peddle and crank