Moochers site

Just check in and out on a few occasions ,it's gone stagnant sadly,...other than sandy with the new galgo nothing much is happening there..,shame really as I enjoy a read and a browse through the photos,...are there any more web sites as opposed to fb forums,...

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fkin Tomo .

Do you know what I was thinking exactly the same.If you can let someone on the internet bother you that much you must be pretty pathetic.Especially when you can just scroll straight past and ignore th

Whin feels no shame ,the man is oblivious to the feelings and opinions of others ,he is a self centred ,self obsessed walking ego ,everything in his world is measured by its monetary value ,his consta

Posted Images

Moochers was destroyed by one man.

He had been banned from moochers and most other sites, but Carreg allowed him back on.

Lots of members who actually did a bit and added to the site left because of him.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

He had been banned from moochers and most other sites, but Carreg allowed him back on.

Lots of members who actually did a bit and added to the site left because of him.

Cheers.

Would that be that whin Charts

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

hard to keep a hunting site going when it’s full a non hunters chart ? it’s a struggle on here ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Fkin Tomo .

• Haha 8
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

hard to keep a hunting site going when it’s full a non hunters chart ? it’s a struggle on here ? 

Yes and no, you can only say so much about catching rabbits, either day and night. With the hunting ban with dogs, it had be effect on lot of hunting people. OK people, always have jumped over  fence, even though 100 acres, I still would pop over  fence to other places lol. Even though I took most things in the lamp with  Buck 1x gsd xgrey , you still bit grey matter what you Wright. I think personally, that most hunting sites would run out of things to say, OK maybe shooting /fishing be OK, but they go in 20 years time, with all these fookin bunny huggers out there, but deff with terriers, lurchers, any sighthound, it over now mate, I carnt complane I had good 36 years at lamping with lurchers, to think back on, now a old fooked up old bloke. ?

14 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Name and shame

9 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Name and shame

Whin feels no shame ,the man is oblivious to the feelings and opinions of others ,he is a self centred ,self obsessed walking ego ,everything in his world is measured by its monetary value ,his constant belittling of others to feed his own ego was depressing ,he is so wrapped up with himself that he didn't know his nieces brother was his nephew !

Made me laugh sometimes though 

• Like 3