Question about sky box and fire sticks

We have sky box....but no longer have a sky subscription....

But I think the sky box is on the blink..seems to be a bit slow..

So if I get a firestick...and plug it in the TV.....can we get rid of the sky box altogether??

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tomo just a heads up mate ! If you get a bent stick and don't want to get caught,  watch it with tin foil on your head and you will be fine ! Thank me later 

The best way to watch a stick 100%  

Yes you will mate. There's a squillion channels. All your normal stuff on regular tele. All the Sky and BT sports channels. Movies. Series's.. that doesn't sound right, I'm not sure what the pleural i

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Tomo just a heads up mate ! If you get a bent stick and don't want to get caught,  watch it with tin foil on your head and you will be fine ! Thank me later 

The best way to watch a stick 100%

202732AC-EC9C-410B-8052-38385C452E7A.jpeg

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

We have sky box....but no longer have a sky subscription....

But I think the sky box is on the blink..seems to be a bit slow..

So if I get a firestick...and plug it in the TV.....can we get rid of the sky box altogether??

Yes

• Like 1

Ditch sky and get a firestick and just subscribe there stuff much cheaper and plenty of choice. Various packages to can sign up to for a month then cancel and try another. Lots on there. I wouldnt bother with kodi and all that lark faffing around with broken links buffering. By the time you sort out some thing to watch its bed time. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, terryd said:

Ditch sky and get a firestick and just subscribe there stuff much cheaper and plenty of choice. Various packages to can sign up to for a month then cancel and try another. Lots on there. I wouldnt bother with kodi and all that lark faffing around with broken links buffering. By the time you sort out some thing to watch its bed time. 

Kodi still works fine if you have a real debrid subscription 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, oxo said:

Kodi still works fine if you have a real debrid subscription 

Yea and that another issue when they stopped taking paysafe vouchers that you buy in the garage for cash lol

1 hour ago, terryd said:

Yea and that another issue when they stopped taking paysafe vouchers that you buy in the garage for cash lol

Just pay through my Amazon account 

1 hour ago, oxo said:

Just pay through my Amazon account 

Depends how big you are on keeping anonumous. Real debrid logs every thing you watch and one day there servers will get collected. Then they have a log of what you watched and what you paid with and your details. Saying that they been going years. No big deal now adays they are far too busy trying to collar hare coursers lol