What mix is my lurcher?

Hi 

Hope you don't mind me posting here as I know nothing about hunting life, but you guys know your dogs and I'd be really grateful for any suggestions of what mix my rescue lurcher might be. He's more slender in face & build than a bull, and 26" tts, ..I'm guessing more greyhound. But with fluffier tail & neck.

He's not been rabbiting but I bet he'd love to. He's appeared out of the woods with a baby deer in his chops a few times, much to my horror. Lovely temperament and extremely fast.

Any ideas?

IMG_1790.jpeg

IMG_1078.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpeg

IMG_3798.jpeg

well it looks just like my old lurcher x lurcher that i had in the in the 80s. she was 25in  about 50 odd lb , same colour , she was most greyhound , with bit of collie and whippet .!  good alound bitch, took  rabbits, hares, foxes in the lamp, and few hares in the day, fooked he knee up at 4 year old , kept her till  14 .

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Rocketdog73 said:

Er ...What's Greb?

A “Greb” is a semi mythical creature, akin to Bigfoot, Sasquatch and the far more elusive British wild big cats !

Its supposedly been spotted in the wild, usually near railway lines, but is far more frequent on the forums of THL.

It uses its chameleon like powers to change appearance regularly, but being not to bright is quickly found out and frightened off.

Its argumentative, but relatively harmless, often inquisitive and has been spotted in the company of a large Akita.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3