Get ready for saville pt 2

6 minutes ago, mel b said:

Somebody will have to bring me up to speed on this one.

I'm aware that schofield came out as gay some time ago ( only when someone threatened to blow the whistle) , but is he really a nonce ?, or has he been dragged into things because of his paedophile brother ?.

The lad that threatened to whistle blow had been groomed from the age of 12 by schofeild and is still being paid vast sums of money to remain silent, the lid is about to blow mate 

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,ve been saying for years that once his economic value goes he will be thrown under the bus as the next big kiddie fiddler they never new anything about, act one distance yourself from said nonce ✔️

If holly is ever stuck for a seat she can always use my face

Used to love only fools n horses be gutted if that turned out to be true  

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

What has Holly willoby done?

I think covering up for a nonce is pretty bad myself but could be more, we are just in the opening act at the moment there will be a stampede of people trying to distance themselves from him to hide there own involvements, in the final act the itv will make a program showing how he worked alone had fooled everyone and was a lone wolf it’s getting a bit predictable after jimmy,Rolfe and the rest, 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think covering up for a nonce is pretty bad myself but could be more, we are just in the opening act at the moment there will be a stampede of people trying to distance themselves from him to hide there own involvements, in the final act the itv will make a program showing how he worked alone had fooled everyone and was a lone wolf it’s getting a bit predictable after jimmy,Rolfe and the rest, 

Yeah for some reason i didn't see the angle of her covering for his activities . Maybe because she's stunning that's the first thing that comes to mind when I see her 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, tank34 said:

There's a rumer that David Jason the next big pedo to come out when he dies so my  conspiracy friend says , she says bigger then Jimmy the pedo 

I,m not to sure about that I have had some fringe interactions with said dell boy not directly but through others and he has been pretty much slung on the scrap heap for holding politically incorrect views slightly to right leaning from what I can gather so if that is true I recon they would have thrown him to the dogs already, but who knows don’t think many thought two little boys by Rolfe Harris was a clue until he was found in bed with them 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Heard on the car radio today that Phil n Holly hace today been enterd into a TV award or summet wtf

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Was watching that GB news the presenter said "wait til you hear the full truth about schofield when the injunction runs out, you aint heard nothing yet", seems like theres a lot more to come

How can anybody get a injunction out . I never understood how that was allowed 

On 23/05/2023 at 13:46, tank34 said:

There's a rumer that David Jason the next big pedo to come out when he dies so my  conspiracy friend says , she says bigger then Jimmy the pedo 

Heard that years ago. A prison local to me houses the worst of the worst and these monsters know who the "players" are. Apparently common knowledge.

Probably an urban myth sort of thing but ever since I was told the rumour from a friend of a friend of a friend sort of thing who was told by someone who allegedly worked there I have not been able to watch him on TV.

• Like 1