1 in 10 UK kids.....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These kids are the offspring of the fecked up world your hero sandymere wants to create if as a parent you don’t have the time to invest in your offspring they will be directed down this road by the v

I don't hate anyone because they are gay. I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race  I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respec

I get that and agree, let kids find out what they want to be. But you've conveniently missed out the part where its being taught as being the norm in schools now to the point where its becoming f

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

your hero sandymere 

Stop it or I will go to the cat thread and chat about YOUR hero minter lol.

I appreciate Sandymere for the job he does,I have a few nurses in the family,I know the stress they work under,anyone on here with medical professionals as relatives will understand.

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, mackem said:

I appreciate Sandymere for the job he does,I have a few nurses in the family,I know the stress they work under,anyone on here with medical professionals as relatives will understand.

And care worker's mate . Though greyman has a point our kids are our future and some of the things taught about in schools have to be challenged.

• Like 13
4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

And care worker's mate . Though greyman has a point our kids are our future and some of the things taught about in schools have to be challenged.

Without a doubt careworkers also mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

My wife and mother have worked in the care industry all their working lives and my brother worked in NHS.... leaving and volunteering to go back during the scamdemic.

Working in the NHS doesn't excuse you for being a complete div ?

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
29 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

My wife and mother have worked in the care industry all their working lives and my brother worked in NHS.... leaving and volunteering to go back during the scamdemic.

Working in the NHS doesn't excuse you for being a complete div ?

My daughter is a vice principle in a secondary school and we have to avoid certain discussions for the sake of peace as there are lots of things we will never agree on even though she is probably more right leaning than most of her colleagues ?

• Like 2

Why are people triggered by this, they are teenagers going through changes and looking at lots of options in all aspects of their lives, most will settle in a few years and get on with it without issue. 

I recon just let them be kids and find out what they are going to be.

Ps its the daily fail so likely unreliable factually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

there's no wah that report is correct. ..there's no way 1 in 10 kids are questioning the gender...maybe 1 in a thousand. ..

are you mad mate ? don’t answer that lol 

no tomo are your kids in secondary ? me daughters school she recons at least a quarter are gay lesbian or non binary it’s a fashion statement mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I’m willing to bet one or two in here have dabbled in a lady boy before 

why else would you want to go to a shithole like thailand lol to eat spiders or get malaria lol

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

are you mad mate ? don’t answer that lol 

no tomo are your kids in secondary ? me daughters school she recons at least a quarter are gay lesbian or non binary it’s a fashion statement mate 

It's definitely a progressive illness that's increasing. Like sandymere says they are going through changes and questioning at that age..... unfortunately the far left is getting access to them at that age and instead of guiding them through the confusion they are confusing them even more..... telling them that madness and lies are reality. Why do you think there's an obsession with getting drag queens into schools. 

People who's mind is in madness and chaos seek to create madness and chaos in the world around them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's definitely a progressive illness that's increasing. Like sandymere says they are going through changes and questioning at that age..... unfortunately the far left is getting access to them at that age and instead of guiding them through the confusion they are confusing them even more..... telling them that madness and lies are reality. Why do you think there's an obsession with getting drag queens into schools. 

People who's mind is in madness and chaos seek to create madness and chaos in the world around them. 

when they have male teachers go for 6 week holiday come back and have a female teacher in his place who is still in a relationship with another teacher and now there in a lesbian relationship they want sacking but that’s the shithole we have become and it will only get worse thankfully there’s still kids who take the piss out of them and find it f****d up 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1