1 in 10 UK kids.....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These kids are the offspring of the fecked up world your hero sandymere wants to create if as a parent you don’t have the time to invest in your offspring they will be directed down this road by the v

I don't hate anyone because they are gay. I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race  I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respec

I get that and agree, let kids find out what they want to be. But you've conveniently missed out the part where its being taught as being the norm in schools now to the point where its becoming f

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't hate anyone because they are gay.

I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race 

I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respectful acceptance to actual promotion.

I hate the sexualisation of children with those that seem obsessed with it.

I hate seeing confused young children being confused even further by confused adults. 

..... mental illness, when not controlled, either by medical help or by promoting cultural norms becomes progressive. We have gone from asking for more acceptance to claiming a tranny is a real woman and anyone who disagrees is a bigot. To saying men can compete against women and use their toilets and changing rooms. And that you can even change from a man to a woman as you see fit each morning...all within 5yrs. 

If you can't see this is a sick mental illness and perversion that needs keeping away from kids then your as sick as them.

screen-shot-2023-02-10-at-10.58.38-am.png

Fuckun hell, reminds me of when I was a trainee butcher learning how to tie the roasting joints Circa 1995 

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
10 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respectful acceptance to actual promotion.

I hate seeing confused young children being confused even further by confused adults. 

..... mental illness, when not controlled, either by medical help or by promoting cultural norms becomes progressive. We have gone from asking for more acceptance to claiming a tranny is a real woman and anyone who disagrees is a bigot. To saying men can compete against women and use their toilets and changing rooms. And that you can even change from a man to a woman as you see fit each morning...all within 5yrs. 

If you can't see this is a sick mental illness and perversion that needs keeping away from kids then your as sick as them.

Bet Sandymere wont respond to your post he is very selective in his replies I notice ?

• Like 5
14 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Great Post ?

14 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Brilliant post....only in a society with such f****d up influence from the left could this kind of stuff even be a conversation.....and thats what they do,what was never acceptable they make into a " subject " until people form opinions and take sides......by that time its an acceptable conversation.......there was a time when nobody took the opinions of the mentally unwell seriously,now they have a voice.

• Like 2

Transvestites and gay people have not just been invented, they've been around ever since human beings have existed.

When I was a kid, over 60 years ago,  I used to sell The Manchester Evening News in the pubs near Salford docks. There were two pubs which were out and out knocking shops.They were full of Salford dockers, ladies of the night,foreign sailors and gays. Many of the gays were cross dressers. There was no problem. People were just accepted.  I just used to think they've got problems. Same as a guy who wears a wig or people with tattoes on their faces or people who shoot drugs into their veins.

The world isn't going to end because of sex changers. People make a big, hysterical deal about these things. If you want somebody to hang an effigy of, look no further than Tory leader David Cameron, he brought in legal gay marriage which caused no end of hair being pulled out.(No pun intended) Having said that I have  no problem with gay marriage.

Beware The Daily Mail, its only a comic intended to freak out most of its readers who are old women.

I have had posts on here criticising former males for competing in women sports and allowing former men to serve time in women's prisons and I also celebrated the closure of the Tavistock clinic which treated children who wanted to change sex. These issues have  nothing to do with the left, despite what the Daily Mail tell you. 

Edited by jukel123
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Transvestites and gay people have not just been invented, they've been around ever since human beings have existed.

When I was a kid, over 60 years ago,  I used to sell The Manchester Evening News in the pubs near Salford docks. There were two pubs which were out and out knocking shops.They were full of Salford dockers, ladies of the night,foreign sailors and gays. Many of the gays were cross dressers. There was no problem. People were just accepted.  I just used to think they've got problems. Same as a guy who wears a wig or people with tattoes on their faces or people who shoot drugs into their veins.

The world isn't going to end because of sex changers. People make a big, hysterical deal about these things. If you want somebody to hang an effigy of, look no further than Tory leader David Cameron, he brought in legal gay marriage which caused no end of hair being pulled out.(No pun intended) Having said that I have  no problem with gay marriage.

Beware The Daily Mail, its only a comic intended to freak out most of its readers who are old women.

I have had posts on here criticising former males for competing in women sports and allowing former men to serve time in women's prisons and I also celebrated the closure of the Tavistock clinic which treated children who wanted to change sex. These issues have  nothing to do with the left, despite what the Daily Mail tell you. 

Nobody would disagree with most of that. 

I doubt anyone here reads the mail. 

I doubt most could really give a fck about gay marriage.

But the left uses these things to divide and destroy. It's just fact. Like they did with race. 

I'd refer you back to my above post. 

We all accept it has always gone on behind closed doors....that's where anything sexual should stay.

If you agree with the normalisation of it and the constant promotion of it, especially to kids and vulnerable people you are sick. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

But the left uses these things to divide and destroy. It's just fact. Like they did with race. 

We all accept it has always gone on behind closed doors....that's where anything sexual should stay.

If you agree with the normalisation of it and the constant promotion of it, especially to kids and vulnerable people you are sick. 

Again, good post ?

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

This thread stemmed from a Daily Mail article. These articles deflect from what is really important. I would suggest we should be getting fired up about: The 11 million people who are struggling to pay their energy bills. No fault evictions. Privatised water  and the  legality of pouring sewage into our rivers and seas.The  number of young people forced to live with parents because of the collapse of affordable housing. The complete lack of NHS dentistry in some parts of the country. The lack of public spending in crucial areas such as  the roads and the NHS. The widespread closure of libraries, swimming pools and other community facilities. The fact that  most people are getting poorer and the rich getting richer.The stinking corruption in government from Partygate, to backhanders, to bullying,  to Liz Truss putting up ordinary peoples  mortgages in a breathtaking display of incompetence. Not to mentions the multimillions awarded to  unqualified tory mates for the supply of PPE during  Covid.  

19 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

This thread stemmed from a Daily Mail article. These articles deflect from what is really important. I would suggest we should be getting fired up about: The 11 million people who are struggling to pay their energy bills. No fault evictions. Privatised water  and the  legality of pouring sewage into our rivers and seas.The  number of young people forced to live with parents because of the collapse of affordable housing. The complete lack of NHS dentistry in some parts of the country. The lack of public spending in crucial areas such as  the roads and the NHS. The widespread closure of libraries, swimming pools and other community facilities. The fact that  most people are getting poorer and the rich getting richer.The stinking corruption in government from Partygate, to backhanders, to bullying,  to Liz Truss putting up ordinary peoples  mortgages in a breathtaking display of incompetence. Not to mentions the multimillions awarded to  unqualified tory mates for the supply of PPE during  Covid.  

Yea. But apart from that mate ……..

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

This thread stemmed from a Daily Mail article. These a norticles deflect from what is really important. I would suggest we should be getting fired up about: The 11 million people who are struggling to pay their energy bills. No fault evictions. Privatised water  and the  legality of pouring sewage into our rivers and seas.The  number of young people forced to live with parents because of the collapse of affordable housing. The complete lack of NHS dentistry in some parts of the country. The lack of public spending in crucial areas such as  the roads and the NHS. The widespread closure of libraries, swimming pools and other community facilities. The fact that  most people are getting poorer and the rich getting richer.The stinking corruption in government from Partygate, to backhanders, to bullying,  to Liz Truss putting up ordinary peoples  mortgages in a breathtaking display of incompetence. Not to mentions the multimillions awarded to  unqualified tory mates for the supply of PPE during  Covid.  

No fault evictions just banned. 

So what do you or sandymere suggest we do about the other issues? 

Systems are fcked and I've not seen one suggested solution to the issues you raise other than hating Tories and the monarchy. 

I'm sure labour can borrow some money to 'invest'. Problem is the systems they want to throw money at need fixing not more money. 

Let's just look at NHS as it's, for most the main one. No amount of investment will help it when it's an absolute money pit. £250 quid to change a £14 light bulb. Hundreds of thousands spent on contracts that one man could be hired to do for £30,000 a year. And a million more people being given free health care this year alone. The day I see a lefty or a nurse saying stop mass mass mass immigration then I'll listen to em. 

But this thread is about the tranny madness so that's what we were discussing. It may be from the mail....I didn't even read it or the original link. But my comments still stand....it's not from the media, it's what we are all seeing on a daily basis. We aren't homophobic or trannyophobic. But our nation is being further divided by these sick sick individuals and the political left that are pushing it. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

All issues that are a disgrace and I doubt one person would argue against most of those you've highlighted but I noticed illegal immigration and the cost to the British Taxpayer, muslim grooming gangs, black on black crime, etc missing from your list or can we only get "fired up" (I would call it debate) about certain things ?     

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

All issues that are a disgrace and I doubt one person would argue against most of those you've highlighted but I noticed illegal immigration and the cost to the British Taxpayer, muslim grooming gangs, black on black crime, etc missing from your list or can we only get "fired up" (I would call it debate) about certain things ?     

If you are worried about total numbers of immigrants,then illegal immigration, boat people etc, are a tiny fraction of the numbers mate. Most are granted asylum. We take less asylum seekers than equivalent European countries. They must be trusted decently according to international law. Its a shame we don't have a written guarantee of the way we are treated as British citizens.

Time we treated our people better

Take old,infirm people. We stick them in care homes which are run for profit.The result is care workers are grossly exploited and the residents treated like cash cows. Corners are cut to increase profit. 

Nothing angers me more than Pakistani grooming gangs.There is a racial element to this horrendous abuse.

Black on black crime is generally about postcode/ gangs violence. Very sad. I was part of it in my younger,inner city days. Put too many ferrets in a confined space and they end up fighting for dominance.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1