another big cat sightings 2

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

You can’t even identify a barn between you, the cats the bit shining brightly and if Tim actually acted on anything he says he could still walk outside while no one is looking of course and film a house cat on his thermal to show us all how correct you are but he won’t will he ??

As I've mentioned, I know nothing about thermal, compared to some of you lads. 

So question, what's the story with this footage? Can clearly see the cat's tail. Is this a different type thermal, that will show the full animal, and not just body heat area's? Honest question

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Last one, days to nice to sit here going round in circles but if you were in court and I had your dna as evidence against you, I think I would be victorious when your defence council stated that your dna was fake or had been placed there some of you just can’t accept what you haven’t seen and that is fine but calling anyone else that has a liar is not really a strong argument, the case is growing not shrinking the witnesses are not all mad many are in positions of authority but unlike nessie witnesses they are not getting less if anything they are increasing and even the grainy pictures are improving with some being pretty obvious if you took your blinkers off and eliminated all other possibility’s what you and the three amigos also forget but all those years ago at the start of all this I was asked to drive out to Wiltshire and meet a judge chosen by you lot to judge a video I have, and his word would be final which I did as I am a man of my word I think we agreed the footage was what I had claimed but you’ve all just chose to ignore that and spend the next 5 years or so calling everything fake false or lies so maybe try and take in some of what’s been said and done rather than just keep repeating the same negative nonsense 

I remember well. You said you were unable to upload the footage for us all to have a proper look. Surely in the last few years you've learned how to upload a video onto YouTube so's you can share it on hear, for us all to see? At this stage you have nothing to lose. God, if nothing else, maybe it'll shut a few of us up for a while?

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

As I've mentioned, I know nothing about thermal, compared to some of you lads. 

So question, what's the story with this footage? Can clearly see the cat's tail. Is this a different type thermal, that will show the full animal, and not just body heat area's? Honest question

The distance you are from the animal dictates how much detail you see Eddie .The quality of thermal plays a large part in detail at any range .

21 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

The distance you are from the animal dictates how much detail you see Eddie .The quality of thermal plays a large part in detail at any range .

The original of that video is at a fair old distance. I blew it up just to show on here. Must be a decent bit of kit to show it up so clearly

10 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

The original of that video is at a fair old distance. I blew it up just to show on here. Must be a decent bit of kit to show it up so clearly

Kit has moved on dramatically from when I first invested in thermal mate  but the basics stay the same .Movement and outline are the keys to ID.

I can’t justify another 4 grand to see basically what I’m seeing now and pulsar are very good at bringing out old tech to be superseded a week later by so called latest tech .

• Like 1

Here’s an example of different palette settings Eddie .Some thermals allow colour spectrums to be switched touch of a button .

At about 120m with xq 38 

The lighter the area on the beast with lilac ,the hotter it is .

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Here’s an example of different palette settings Eddie .Some thermals allow colour spectrums to be switched touch of a button .

At about 120m with xq 38 

The lighter the area on the beast with lilac ,the hotter it is .

The new American Military system adds an outline to each object in the picture, It also links the scope and the helmet viewer together so shots can literally be taken around corners, point the gun around the end of a wall and see the picture in the helmet viewer, very good bit of kit.  

1 hour ago, paulus said:

The new American Military system adds an outline to each object in the picture, It also links the scope and the helmet viewer together so shots can literally be taken around corners, point the gun around the end of a wall and see the picture in the helmet viewer, very good bit of kit.  

Crikey mate .Game changer for street to street warfare  but  have to win the lottery for a bit of ratting .?????

Ffs what's the issue with you two lads I have spoke privately with you both and you both come across as decent honest lads but this is embarrassing there's no need for it threats ect 

• Like 6
20 hours ago, Greyman said:

Really got to go now but if your so desperate the same offer stands get off your arse and come out I can’t be fairer than that I have nothing to hide and you are welcome to come out, either just for a mooch or when I meet up with the those that possess the footage you so desperately require, ??

Once again swerve the question, and of course you have everything to hide, as you have refused to publish any of the so called evidence you have, for an assortment of absurd reasons.  I have never heard any of the TV programs on the subject say they have an assortment of irrefutable proof but can't show any of it!!!!!   I, and most here would be very interested to see some proof, but you insist on keeping your proof a secret!!!  Why can't you accept there is scepticism and another viewpoint?

BIG CATS EXIST, and anyone who questions that is an idiot appears to be your stance!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Deker said:

Once again swerve the question, and of course you have everything to hide, as you have refused to publish any of the so called evidence you have, for an assortment of absurd reasons.  I have never heard any of the TV programs on the subject say they have an assortment of irrefutable proof but can't show any of it!!!!!   I, and most here would be very interested to see some proof, but you insist on keeping your proof a secret!!!  Why can't you accept there is scepticism and another viewpoint?

BIG CATS EXIST, and anyone who questions that is an idiot appears to be your stance!!!

Greyman :laugh:

That's the best you can offer then, just swerve again!!!!

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Ffs what's the issue with you two lads I have spoke privately with you both and you both come across as decent honest lads but this is embarrassing there's no need for it threats ect 

Mate I apologise for the way the thread keeps going but just look at the post count and even this page if I attempt to answer one question I am subject to pages of bollox and insults I offered to take the man out feed and water him but rather than decline graciously he accepted because he thought it would make him look good then spent months ruining threads and starting a personal row with me to get out of it, it’s what he does he goes from forum to forum until he gets banned because no one ever holds him to account and it makes him feel like a man sadly that is not me and when I know who he is I will hold him to account but until then rather than cause more upset I will bow out graciously as I can see Deker who is also not very far away from me geographically would now also start calling me a liar rather than just getting off his arse for a look people travel further to watch a football match ffs laters 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate I apologise for the way the thread keeps going but just look at the post count and even this page if I attempt to answer one question I am subject to pages of bollox and insults I offered to take the man out feed and water him but rather than decline graciously he accepted because he thought it would make him look good then spent months ruining threads and starting a personal row with me to get out of it, it’s what he does he goes from forum to forum until he gets banned because no one ever holds him to account and it makes him feel like a man sadly that is not me and when I know who he is I will hold him to account but until then rather than cause more upset I will bow out graciously as I can see Deker who is also not very far away from me geographically would now also start calling me a liar rather than just getting off his arse for a look people travel further to watch a football match ffs laters 

FFS How many times have I told you I have NEVER called you a LIAR.  I also asked you to stop saying that.  Now, keep you mouth shut and don't ever say that again! 

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Deker said:

There is no 100% genuine yes that’s a big cat living and breeding in the UK proof,it’s been discussed for 17 years on here seventeen years,no proof whatsoever.

Grayman, getting back to the thermal question. You said cats tails don't show up in thermal. Why can we see this cat's tail? Is it a different type of thermal? Honest question 

Edited by EDDIE B
  • paulus locked this topic