another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

O I agree totally. Keep doing what your passionate about, no matter what anyone else thinks. That goes for everybody.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Wouldn’t want it any other way .

We might of got off on the wrong foot but I’m sure deep down ……..

11 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Thank you mate much appreciated, ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Wouldn’t want it any other way .

We might of got off on the wrong foot but I’m sure deep down ……..

I think that goes for quite a few people on here, foxy.

Strange old thing, this conversing with people on the Internet. 

Things are easily taken out of context, and, well, you know how it goes.

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Wasn’t aware of any issues mate ,not real ones anyway .Banter is all it is ,good hard banter mate .

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Very true that. I was speaking to a woman called 'sexybabex1' on a dating site. Turned out to be a 46 year old butcher called Dave. 

Still seeing him like, get free pork chops ?

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 6

Just to give some perspective there are an estimated 30,000 mountain lions in 15 us states same number as urban fox’s in the uk yet still most of the human population have never seen one imaging trying to find one of 300 in over 3 country’s of the uk and you may just start to understand the size of the task 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just to give some perspective there are an estimated 30,000 mountain lions in 15 us states same number as urban fox’s in the uk yet still most of the human population have never seen one imaging trying to find one of 300 in over 3 country’s of the uk and you may just start to understand the size of the task 

But we are a small densely populated island Paul with very few truly wild spaces unlike 12 of the 15 US states mentioned .

The snow leopard is the rarest of the large cats ,large cats that is but we can see one on trail cam 24/7 .

Heres the numbers left in their once strongholds according to Google .

IMG_3773.jpeg.b66699de9a1a464c75e774bf8156d338.jpeg

I just can’t get my head around the lack of everyday evidence we should be seeing concerning the stated numbers .

It’s no good  stating snow cats are studied heavily because you boys are on it continuously ,with vid knows how many trail cans yet we don’t have a single decent ,no quibbles pic or vid .Dosnt add up Paul .

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Depends on who you are lad. Yer man on Mountain men can't throw a dart, without hitting one ?

Bit like the pine marten here. I'm on a few wildlife forums, where these mad nature enthusiasts would nearly pay to see one. Like this mythical creature, that's so illusive, it can't be seen, unless your slapped in the face with a sage stick, by a shamanic healer.

Then there's me, literally falling over the bloody things. 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I was just thinking whether it would be possible to eliminate the fox from the UK. Not  because I want to. I was mulling over how clever they are and how they can evade guns, dogs, traps etc. I don't think it would be possible. Definitely wouldn't be possible to eliminate rats. So who knows maybe there are cats out there which have escaped elimination.

There's a quotation  which reads " Whenever a true genius appears in the world you can bet all the dunces will be in confederacy against him". Its part of human nature to ridicule those with a minority views. Its happens everywhere and right throughout history. But sometimes minority views are shown to be correct and those who ridiculed to be fools. Who knows? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Very true that. I was speaking to a woman called 'sexybabex1' on a dating site. Turned out to be a 46 year old butcher called Dave. 

Still seeing him like, get free pork chops ?

Well, just to keep things in perspective, regarding some of these pedophile/murderers etc, of late, 'just be careful out there'.  ?

11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well, just to keep things in perspective, regarding some of these pedophile/murderers etc, of late, 'just be careful out there'.  ?

IS SHE THE DAVE WALKS ROUND THE WOODS AT NIGHT WITH 2 WORKING BEDDLINGTONS AND A MOGGY PEEKING OUT THE CHEEKS OF HER ARSE

• paulus locked this topic