another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, scotty12 said:

What yous reckon ???

EF24F625-5890-4778-82FC-F4A569B3D199.png

Interesting pictures. They do look cat like, but also look like the pics have been modified, or tampered with. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Is that recently you have seen that ? I'm not sure but I think I seen that picture a year or two ago 

Not my pic mate just seen it on a big cat page …. But someone else thought they had seen it before aswell but it was a different one of similar likes

• Like 1
4 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Not my pic mate just seen it on a big cat page …. But someone else thought they had seen it before aswell but it was a different one of similar likes

I follow a few big cat pages aswell . I noticed you'd get some of the same pictures recircling after a period of time with some joker saying " friend of mine just sent me these " . Must be a minefield sifting through it all 

• Like 2

If it’s a trail cam and firing pics every few seconds or other time spacing why isn’t there a head shot .To me  that looks like a fat black lab and pics chosen to hide the head .Stumpy tail ,not the curved flowing outline we should all expect after 600 pages .

11 hours ago, mackem said:

I have shagged a few “Cougars” when I was younger but f*ck me she looks rough.

Many a fine tune was played on an old fiddle ???

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mel b said:

Many a fine tune was played on an old fiddle ???

True,but I was a young fiddler and they were antique fiddles,I was an inexperienced musician.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

If it’s a trail cam and firing pics every few seconds or other time spacing why isn’t there a head shot .To me  that looks like a fat black lab and pics chosen to hide the head .Stumpy tail ,not the curved flowing outline we should all expect after 600 pages .

Thought you were a countryside expert ? 

some size of legs for a black lab ???

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
48 minutes ago, mackem said:

True,but I was a young fiddler and they were antique fiddles,I was an inexperienced musician.

HAHA Made me laugh used to say when were young lads f**k IDE SHAG THE CRACK OF DAWN IF IT HAD HAIRS ON IT

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, mackem said:

You can't beat a golden oldie to practice on ?.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Thought you were a countryside expert ? 

some size of legs for a black lab ???

No expert mate but if that looks anything other than a dog to you crack on .

Wheres the head lol.Cherry picked photos to hide it Id say .

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic