Fishing Comp 2023

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We enjoyed the raffle prize grown and donated by Arry. We turned it into a sika stew.   

Great weekend as always lads, good to catch up again. Well done Arry, nice to see you win it mate..  Big thanks to Sean and Ollie for doing the raffle and auction.. another good laugh and it

Nice to catch up with the guys.  Many thank to Kev (Newkid) and Geth (White van man) for cooking and every thing you do to make the weekend. Many thanks to Luccombes coarse fishery who are s

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Looks like i won't be able to make it...im back in the big bed at last 🙈the Mrs has booked the 2 of us the weekend away as its her birthday,will be our first nights away without the kids in 5/6 yrs...when you put up the link,I will make a donation to the cause 👍

Shame mate, have a great time whatever you do 👍 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
On 14/08/2023 at 00:16, dytkos said:

Hope  'Arrys coming? 

Have you set off yet Bob? 😁  

Lurcherman Kev bound to be there.

Welsh Steve and Mrs?

Mick and lads? 

Socks and hopefully Dan 👍 

Cheers, D.

If that's for me I cant make it. Already booked a weekend away for my better half's birthday. Cracking weekend tho lads for any who haven't been before. Hope the weather is good for it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, hambone said:

If that's for me I cant make it. Already booked a weekend away for my better half's birthday. Cracking weekend tho lads for any who haven't been before. Hope the weather is good for it.

Not for you in particularly mate, just trying to get numbers for food, pegs for fishing, camping etc..

Have a good weekend mate 

• Like 1

Hope  'Arrys coming? 

Welsh Steve and Mrs?

Mick and lads? 

Cheers, D.

As always mate see you there can’t wait ! :thumbs: 

• Like 1

Hope  'Arrys coming? 

Welsh Steve and Mrs?

Mick and lads? 

Cheers, D.

Be up to see you all on the Saturday. The Ferret latch on to Wifeys hand the other evening and was told to f**k off if I was thinking she was going to feed them Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 2

Nice to catch up with the guys. 

Many thank to Kev (Newkid) and Geth (White van man) for cooking and every thing you do to make the weekend.

Many thanks to Luccombes coarse fishery who are so welcoming and really look after us all giving us the run of the place. You would never believe you are just one or two miles from Exeter you feel right out in the stick. Meeting up in the morning for a full English at very reasonable price with loads of banter set us up for the day.

Cheers Arry

• Like 10

Great weekend as always lads, good to catch up again.

Well done Arry, nice to see you win it mate.. 

Big thanks to Sean and Ollie for doing the raffle and auction.. another good laugh and it went like clockwork this year... 

cheers Geth for helping with the food, we got there in the end mate!! Lol

Thanks to everyone for bringing food, drink, prizes plus cash to put in the kitty..

Massive thanks to Mary, Graham, David and Nirihma for hosting us again, you won't find better people or a better venue for this get together...

We raised over a thousand pounds in the night, as always massive effort from everyone involved...Thank you 

We raised for Bristol children's hospital again as its close to a lot of our hearts with a few of the events over the last few years, if anyone wants to donate I'll get the link up tomorrow as I've just walked in and will do it on the computer in the morning ...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5