Fishing Comp 2023

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We enjoyed the raffle prize grown and donated by Arry. We turned it into a sika stew.   

Great weekend as always lads, good to catch up again. Well done Arry, nice to see you win it mate..  Big thanks to Sean and Ollie for doing the raffle and auction.. another good laugh and it

Nice to catch up with the guys.  Many thank to Kev (Newkid) and Geth (White van man) for cooking and every thing you do to make the weekend. Many thanks to Luccombes coarse fishery who are s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, walshie said:

I'm bringing my lad Ben so he can get the pink dressing gown instead of me. 

What day is everyone getting there? We should be there Friday lunchtime ish. 

Should be there Friday afternoon mate, Sean is getting there lunchtime Friday and Bob is normally there a week early, so I guess he's on route! Lol

• Haha 1

It's all gone tits up here....I can't make it. I'd like to blame the Mrs but she had told me when she was booking something for this weekend and I just didn't take any notice.

@NEWKID it says you can't receive PM's for some reason. Can you send me your address and I'll stick a raffle prize/auction lot in the post first thing tomorrow. 

Really sorry lads.....I'm sure you will manage fine without my boring company but I wanted to come as I know how much effort you all put into it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's all gone tits up here....I can't make it. I'd like to blame the Mrs but she had told me when she was booking something for this weekend and I just didn't take any notice.

@NEWKID it says you can't receive PM's for some reason. Can you send me your address and I'll stick a raffle prize/auction lot in the post first thing tomorrow. 

Really sorry lads.....I'm sure you will manage fine without my boring company but I wanted to come as I know how much effort you all put into it.

No worries mate, I'll send you a PM, thank you.. shame you can't make it, good cra8c last time and I think your lad enjoyed it...

Next year now ..

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I thought you were quite funny for one of them from other side of the hill

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Should be there Friday afternoon mate, Sean is getting there lunchtime Friday and Bob is normally there a week early, so I guess he's on route! Lol

Thursday night you soft southern shandy drinking twat👍

• Haha 5
13 hours ago, NEWKID said:

No worries mate, I'll send you a PM, thank you.. shame you can't make it, good cra8c last time and I think your lad enjoyed it...

Next year now ..

@NEWKID send me an address as I'll have to get it in the post asap to reach you by Friday 

Looks like i won't be able to make it...im back in the big bed at last 🙈the Mrs has booked the 2 of us the weekend away as its her birthday,will be our first nights away without the kids in 5/6 yrs...when you put up the link,I will make a donation to the cause 👍

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Looks like i won't be able to make it...im back in the big bed at last 🙈the Mrs has booked the 2 of us the weekend away as its her birthday,will be our first nights away without the kids in 5/6 yrs...when you put up the link,I will make a donation to the cause 👍

That's a shame Sean, hopefully next year...