Mass shooting in America

another mass shooting in America this morning, a school in Nashville where three 9 year olds were shot dead and three adults by a woman......there has been 131 mass shootings this year already, and last year there was a total of 647 mass shootings.......there was a cold case murder program on tv last night that stated...12 people are murdered every hour in America.....

our American friends on here probably don't ever think about it and go about there daily lives, as do the people who go there for holidays/work etc.....

some day we might nip over there for a holiday.....but i would feel unsettled whilst being there.....i don't think i would be totally relaxed.....

i know this could happen in any other country that someone went to........but America has more public mass shooting than in any other country in the world.....

do others think about it or is it just me.......

• Like 2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From society moved away from God and religion its become depraved, twisted and full of selfish weird demonic behaviour, as in the days of noah, it shall be again, im thinking we are close, also dont l

them in charge want guns taken from the common man  i find it strange how all mass shootings are at schools like dumb laine a school causes the most uproar to ban guns 

Well the solution is to stop the radical left agenda. Start locking the mentally ill, poofs, trannies, demonic, weird washed out blue/green hair dyes, vegans, antifa, demorats, liberals, drug dealers,

Posted Images

That's sad,...the place here is manic,I've never seen so many folk crammed into one place....poor kids,and the adults,it's  a common thing it seems now ...crazy people everywhere 

2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

A still from the footage what happened was he no comfy enough in one pair of shoes that he had to change them half way through into another pair ??  ?? 

1BAE6F2E-79A0-4719-896F-33CE1939FE47.png

It's a fair point but do we have video that the still of her dead was taken from?  

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

America still don't think they got a gun problem lol they got a big problem and it's there stupid outdated thinking that's causing it 

them in charge want guns taken from the common man 

i find it strange how all mass shootings are at schools like dumb laine a school causes the most uproar to ban guns 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, tillylamp said:

yes.....in 87 days (jan-feb-mar) there has been 131 mass shootings this year......on average that's 1.5 mass shootings every day....

But don't take there guns off em ,then they'll get really angry !!!?

septics should just sign a disclaimer that they want a house full of guns ,but should they or their family get on the wrong end of one ,it's tough luck ,thankfully none of these shootings take place ,just false news to tighten gun control ,seems to be working lol

1 hour ago, tillylamp said:

yes.....in 87 days (jan-feb-mar) there has been 131 mass shootings this year......on average that's 1.5 mass shootings every day....

Yes, but what defines a mass shooting?

2 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Yes, but what defines a mass shooting?

well....this is what they class as a mass shooting mate....

A mass shooting is a crime in which an attacker kills or injures multiple individuals simultaneously using a firearm. There is a lack of consensus on what constitutes a mass shooting, but most definitions include a minimum of three or four victims of gun violence, not including the shooter, in a short period. Definitions of mass shootings exclude warfare and sometimes exclude instances of gang violence, armed robberies, and familicides

• Like 2