Dog v horse

What a twat this bloke sounds... 

My ‘friendly’ American Bully Coco attacked a cop horse – it wasn’t her fault…the horse is to blame

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21811914/dog-owner-blame-police-horse-attack?utm_source=sharebar_app&utm_medium=sharebar_app&utm_campaign=sharebar_app_article

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought the horse was very restrained tbh .Seen two dogs killed by horses stamping on them ,both springers .That’s a situation that needs watching for tge right moment which was taken .You’d get hur

Looks like greb,s moved across the pond to me, ??

Agreed, it was 2 female coppers and I dont think they fancied trying to grab hold of an out of control, large, strong dog... its the old story of "the dog has never done it before".. "its great around

12 minutes ago, walshie said:

He sounds a right knob but so do the coppers. Pleading for people to help while they sit up there with their 4ft long batons, CS gas and probably tasers.

First thing I thought was the mace spray, perhaps it would then affect the horse though. If I was the other copper I'd of been off my horse and straight over. 

Anyone who wears a full camo tracksuit needs deporting anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Agreed, it was 2 female coppers and I dont think they fancied trying to grab hold of an out of control, large, strong dog... its the old story of "the dog has never done it before".. "its great around people".. " loves playing with digs etc"..

No mate you've got a f***ing great big liability that you've no idea how to handle.... free running around a park when you can't control ffs! 

I said it on another thread, its just a status symbol, its not a pet for the sake of having a pet...its look at my big, dangerous dog...the bloke looks like a pound shop Ali G ffs!! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I thought the horse was very restrained tbh .Seen two dogs killed by horses stamping on them ,both springers .That’s a situation that needs watching for tge right moment which was taken .You’d get hurt going under that horse for the dog or bitten grabbing its body .Well done the lad that scruffed it .

Agree though fecking thing wants pts as that will be a kid next .

• Like 12
50 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I thought the horse was very restrained tbh .Seen two dogs killed by horses stamping on them ,both springers .That’s a situation that needs watching for tge right moment which was taken .You’d get hurt going under that horse for the dog or bitten grabbing its body .Well done the lad that scruffed it .

Agree though fecking thing wants pts as that will be a kid next .

Thought the same about the horse mate, you'd expect it to stamp it or buck the rider and f**k off! 

To try and get under the horse and then grab the dog would be a job for sure... that mong of an owner didn't fancy it at all eh!

Said on here before my JRT got grabbed by a big English bull terrier when we were on holiday..

I was with the family including brother and his kids, all kids were little and we were throwing a ball in a big field for the dog, this woman was walking a greyhound and the bull terrier, both off the leads..the bull terrier ran over and grabbed the jack Russel around the middle and clamped on..

I grabbed its collar and twisted it to choke it off, the woman was shouting to me not to hurt her dog ...her dog!! Ffs.. it let go after 20 seconds or so when it couldn't get a breath, I gave the woman a f**k load..get the dog on a lead etc, she had no control over either of them...they were running 100 yards, away from her... she gave it the normal, "hes never done that before etc"...

She had no clue how to get her dog off mine, imagine if that was an old ladies little dog or worse still a kid... what then? My kids still say about it now, most of us have been around dogs a bit so at least have some idea what to do...this woman had no idea...well get a f***ing yorkie then and make your life simple ffs...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

First thing I thought was the mace spray, perhaps it would then affect the horse though. If I was the other copper I'd of been off my horse and straight over. 

Anyone who wears a full camo tracksuit needs deporting anyway. 

38 minutes ago, The one said:

Aye why did the other cop no get off her horse and deal with it ?. 

If she got off her horse what was she meant to do with the horse she was on ? 

• Like 2

That was a tricky situation job to know what do for the best there between getting kicked or bit or both. Ali G had plenty padding on mind he could took a kick or two. That horse wont be a dog fan going forward 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Chid said:

If she got off her horse what was she meant to do with the horse she was on ? 

Ask one of the public hear hold the reins she's had all the training and got all the gear to deal with it , unless like usual she waiting to go in mob handed 

5 hours ago, The one said:

Ask one of the public hear hold the reins she's had all the training and got all the gear to deal with it , unless like usual she waiting to go in mob handed 

Ask a member of the public to hold the reins ..... Get real ? 

You obviously haven't been around horses much ??

• Thanks 1