Goverment emergency alert app

my theory is that the text alert will activate the nano bots that were put into the covid vaccines, once activated we will all turn into obedient zombies ?‍♂️ so I've turned alerts off just incase. ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and this is the reason we will be like china in no time joe public really do think the government are trying to help them 

He was in the edl you know Francie... And stared the enemy in the eye...  Over the counter of the local corner shop while buying the Daily Star. 

Posted Images

Is it going to matter if you turn it off ?

I have no location things activated on my phone yet when I accidentally rang the police in my pocket , and when they rang me back and asked all the questions they have to do ,  they could pinpoint my location to tell me where I was .

2 minutes ago, Chid said:

Is it going to matter if you turn it off ?

I have no location things activated on my phone yet when I accidentally rang the police in my pocket , and when they rang me back and asked all the questions they have to do ,  they could pinpoint my location to tell me where I was .

Its not about location its about control,mark my words were going to be shut down again,told to stay in the house etc etc 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Greb been banned already 

I can honestly say that he has never been any trouble on my server,  he's a valued member of the community who brings a lot to the table discussion wise. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Greb been banned already 

He manages to act normal for about 5posts before reverting to the same old and blowing his cover, think he may need to change tac as he appears to be a marked man, does he have a life ban or something as he,s not the only one on here that seems to want to ruin every thread, ?

• Like 1

what's with all of this conspiracy anti ... anything nonsense stuff.  unless you have dug a hole in the ground and live on worms,  someone knows who you are, where you are and what you are doing.  you are on here so you are known about.  you have to have an internet conection so your presence is recorded.  Now the sooner that you find out that you are just a grain of sand on the wind and of no consequence in the grand sceme of thing the better it will be for you.  The general alert is not an app.  your device is noted by being connected to the net in an area as are all devices.  if there is going to be something like flooding, wildfires in that area or some other calamity which may not be good in an area then EVERYONE in that area will receive an auto alert signal advising that the area could be in danger.  They don't give a monkeys about you or what you are doing.  The auto alert is just sent to every device in that area.  if a Lion has escaped from a zoo or somewhere wouldn't you like a warning rather than walking round a corner to come face to face with it.  still I suppose that it is a case of natural selection.  

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, Meece said:

what's with all of this conspiracy anti ... anything nonsense stuff.  unless you have dug a hole in the ground and live on worms,  someone knows who you are, where you are and what you are doing.  you are on here so you are known about.  you have to have an internet conection so your presence is recorded.  Now the sooner that you find out that you are just a grain of sand on the wind and of no consequence in the grand sceme of thing the better it will be for you.  The general alert is not an app.  your device is noted by being connected to the net in an area as are all devices.  if there is going to be something like flooding, wildfires in that area or some other calamity which may not be good in an area then EVERYONE in that area will receive an auto alert signal advising that the area could be in danger.  They don't give a monkeys about you or what you are doing.  The auto alert is just sent to every device in that area.  if a Lion has escaped from a zoo or somewhere wouldn't you like a warning rather than walking round a corner to come face to face with it.  still I suppose that it is a case of natural selection.  

Well said mate .Glad I’m not the only one who thinks just carry on and stop being scared of something you can’t control .

Few on here too scared to leave their county let alone do owt to flag up anything .

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

He manages to act normal for about 5posts before reverting to the same old and blowing his cover, think he may need to change tac as he appears to be a marked man, does he have a life ban or something as he,s not the only one on here that seems to want to ruin every thread, ?

I’ve noticed  that as well ……mate .

4 hours ago, Francie, said:

Its not about location its about control,mark my words were going to be shut down again,told to stay in the house etc etc 

If your that worried get rid of your phone 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Meece said:

Flooding or wildfires.... I don't live down the billabong. I'm sure I can survive without a mandatory alert.

I need to realise I am just a grain of sand in the wind for my own good? Who are you Kim Jung un ?

Kim-Jong-Un-North-Korean-address-country-January-1-2014.jpg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Meece said:

No one said it was about location meece,its a control tool,it will be used to lock us down again for some made up bullshite.

Oh an how many grains of sand in the world are there of us?

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Well said mate .Glad I’m not the only one who thinks just carry on and stop being scared of something you can’t control .

Few on here too scared to leave their county let alone do owt to flag up anything .

But you can control it mate

53 minutes ago, Chid said:

If your that worried get rid of your phone 

Who said im worried chid,no need to get rid of phone just turn emergency alerts off.

18 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Flooding or wildfires.... I don't live down the billabong. I'm sure I can survive without a mandatory alert.

I need to realise I am just a grain of sand in the wind for my own good? Who are you Kim Jung un ?

Kim-Jong-Un-North-Korean-address-country-January-1-2014.jpg

You deserve to be eaten by an escaped lion ....happens all the time 

• Haha 1